Oppenheimer exposed the fact that a lot of todays movie critics should stick to reviewing certain genres.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I don't really read movie critics, and when I do it's usually after having watched the movie. The problem now is that everyone's a "critic", everything needs to be dumbed down or controversial/contrarian to get clicks, etc. And the issue with Oppenheimer is that I'm pretty sure a whole lot of people totally got caught up in the whole Barbenheimer thing and for whatever reason expected it to an action packed summer blockbuster. When I went to see it there was CLEARLY some people who had no idea what the movie was about or what type of movie it was gonna be.
:mjpls: so they were expecting the Japs to be dropping bombs on the workers as they raced to finish building it.

This was a top secret operation. That lasted 3 years. During the biggest war in history.

shyt is sad.

And these critics look dumb as hell. I see reviews and they bring up unexplained plot holes in movies and tv shows when it’s actually explained if they paid attention.

A lot of people went to see both of these movies because it was a viral moment.