Oppenheimer exposed the fact that a lot of todays movie critics should stick to reviewing certain genres.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
And it also makes me question their critique of other movies.

Breh from double toasted said Oppenheimer died in 1946. Less than a year after Hiroshima :snoop:

Other people complained about not enough action or explosions.

One person said the trinity test explosion wasn’t grand enough.

A lot of this movie went over peoples heads. They didn’t take the time research anything, then complain about being lost. Critics seemed to be more caught up in the actors who made cameos than their actual characters and dialogue.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Oppenheimer has been nearly universally praised by critics
I’m mainly referring to people on YouTube channels and other social media platforms.

Even when they try to give good points they sound silly.

He actually made a video about some of it

Like it or not, believe it or not, most people look to YouTube channels for reviews. This site has a thread dedicated to double toasted, and half the time they didn’t know what they were talking about.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
And it also makes me question their critique of other movies.

Breh from double toasted said Oppenheimer died in 1946. Less than a year after Hiroshima :snoop:

Other people complained about not enough action or explosions.

One person said the trinity test explosion wasn’t grand enough.

A lot of this movie went over peoples heads. They didn’t take the time research anything, then complain about being lost. Critics seemed to be more caught up in the actors who made cameos than their actual characters and dialogue.
it's the same when ppl review video games they played on easy for 2 hours

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
You didn’t realize that most ppl were simple? In every facet of life we’re constantly shown this. Movie goers aren’t exempt

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
I’m mainly referring to people on YouTube channels and other social media platforms.

Even when they try to give good points they sound silly.

He actually made a video about some of it

Like it or not, believe it or not, most people look to YouTube channels for reviews. This site has a thread dedicated to double toasted, and half the time they didn’t know what they were talking about.

Again alot of people aren't that sharp and and unless there is not a bunch of bright sparks and loud noises the average person isn't interested.

Nothing wrong with that and in fact I'm sometimes jealous of it.

My dad watched this shyt and said he wasnt really interested in his story I replied to him if your not interested in the man who changed the world forever I don't know what you will find interesting.

He's just not that complex of a guy I love him but it's true he isn't watching that shyt looking at the nuance of decisions and choices of both the characters and film director 🤷‍♂️

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Film critics have less sway today than they did a decade ago. They all panned mario and its the biggest selling movie this year so far a lot of them just turn into contrarians because its the only way to get clicks

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Film critics have less sway today than they did a decade ago. They all panned mario and its the biggest selling movie this year so far a lot of them just turn into contrarians because its the only way to get clicks
But the problem is everyone is a film critic now

Everyone :russ:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
barbie bout to over take it.

I never thought I'd utter such words...especially over mario.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
I don't really read movie critics, and when I do it's usually after having watched the movie. The problem now is that everyone's a "critic", everything needs to be dumbed down or controversial/contrarian to get clicks, etc. And the issue with Oppenheimer is that I'm pretty sure a whole lot of people totally got caught up in the whole Barbenheimer thing and for whatever reason expected it to an action packed summer blockbuster. When I went to see it there was CLEARLY some people who had no idea what the movie was about or what type of movie it was gonna be.