Opie and Anthony host goes on a racial tirade (Update: Now FIRED!!!!!!)

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Malkin mainly shyts on black people, Muslims, and Latinos. The only anti-Asian comment I heard from her was her agreement with the Japanese internment camps during WWII.

IDK, she is a very popular topic among AA and she is loathed.

She's not really 'famous' per se, but this broad right here is something else

Talking about Asian men are going to be "extinct" because Asian women aren't dating them. :stopitslime:(There's over a billion people in China alone, I think they're good). And the audacity for her to call guys who don't have a fetish for [infantile] Asian girls as "gay".

She takes a bunch of pics wearing pig tails and making childish poses

esther-ku-1-660x335.jpg

esther-ku-e1300111298254.jpg

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Talking about Asian men are going to be "extinct" because Asian women aren't dating them. :stopitslime:(There's over a billion people in China alone, I think they're good). And the audacity for her to call guys who don't have a fetish for [infantile] Asian girls as "gay".

esther-ku-1-660x335.jpg

ummmm, it's called comedy? Jokes?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

esther-ku-1-660x335.jpg

smh now thats c00ning

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
these guys are quite possibly the most un funny people to ever exist

i mean there such Howard Stern wannabes its sickening how they got an audience is :mindblown:

i hope he gets his ass beat on sight every day in NY now

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
You reek of st0rmfr0nt troll. Plus you registered last month and only have 62 posts...We dont believe you...:camby:

BRUTHA.

I AIN'T NEVER NO GODDAMN TROLL. I'M FROM HARVEY WORLD MY nikka. I'VE SEEN AND DEALT WITH shyt BEFORE I SAW THE LIGHT. ASK ANY nikka ABOUT THE "6-5" ...HOW WE BANGIN' ON DEM 4'S ON 155TH & HALSTED AND BLACK STONES AND WAS GIVIN IT TO THEM LATIN KINGS....fukk OUTTA HERE "YOU A TROLL CUZ, UH, YOU SAYIN' shyt I DON'T LIKE! WAAH". DAS WEAK MY BROTHA...YOU CAN'T EVEN COME AT ME WITH THAT shyt. I'VE BEEN THROUGH BATTLES LIL nikka. DON'T TRASH ME BECAUSE I SAW THE LIGHT AND STEPPED AWAY...AND CAN ARTICULATE ON CERTAIN MATTERS...THE GRAND MASTER'S TEACHINGS HAVE GIVEN ME A DIFFERENT PATH THAT I WILL NO LONGER EMBRACE, BUT NEITHER SHAME.

SO BRUTHA, HAVE A MOTHERfukkIN SEAT WHEN GROWN "FOLKS" IS TALKIN.