Opie and Anthony host goes on a racial tirade (Update: Now FIRED!!!!!!)

Midrash

All Star
Daps
Black feminist are a fukking plague. Nothing more than instruments for massa. They'll never target white males for obvious reasons.

Bu- bu- but, if you question Massa, he won't marry us negro bed wenches!!!:troll:

Last edited:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So how does a thread about a white man and his racist Twitter rant/firing turn into a rant against black feminists and black women married to white men :dahell:

Black feminists and bed wenches did the following:

"A few months ago there was this big "Stop Street Harrassment " campaign where the face of street harrassment was Black men. I called the people out on racializing street harrassment and these groups went out of their way to deny Black men were the only ones targeted. "

Things have changed but:

Now we have a high profile case of street harrassment by a white male and a Black female victim. Have you noticed all of these feminist groups, and Holla Back, etc, have not said ONE WORD about this Anthony Cumia situation. Have the Black feminist said anything? I wonder why everyone is so quiet now?"

---

Where is the outrage?

The coli never fails smh:pacspit:

What are you :pacspit: about? Do you have a cogent reply to his assertion or will :pacspit: suffice for counterargument?

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
Black feminists and bed wenches did the following:

"A few months ago there was this big "Stop Street Harrassment " campaign where the face of street harrassment was Black men. I called the people out on racializing street harrassment and these groups went out of their way to deny Black men were the only ones targeted. "

Things have changed but:

Now we have a high profile case of street harrassment by a white male and a Black female victim. Have you noticed all of these feminist groups, and Holla Back, etc, have not said ONE WORD about this Anthony Cumia situation. Have the Black feminist said anything? I wonder why everyone is so quiet now?"

---

Where is the outrage?

What are you :pacspit: about? Do you have a cogent reply to his assertion or will :pacspit: suffice for counterargument?

1) This must have been a New York thing because I hadn't heard about this campaign.

2) I am neither a black feminist or a bed wench so I didn't get the memo

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Kinda funny how they so quick to lash out at black crime rates...but one look at white crime rates and you'll notice something.

16lepsp.jpg

Not excusing the crimes committed by our people by known means, but I refuse to allow people to slander us that we're the only ones out there living lawlessly.

Those drunk driving statistics btw, are pretty scary.

You also have to take into account they (cacs) have the full weight and backing of the United States Government and all of its resources at their disposal and they are out there committing the same 'savage' shyt they accuse us of?? Take away that support system, make it a level playing field and see how they truly are. And wheres the stats on child molesting and white collar crimes, cyber crimes etc.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

tariqelite

2 hours ago

#SiriusXM fired white supremacist shock jock AnthonyCumia for going on a #racist rant on #twitter. He was harassing an innocent Black woman who was walking by herself on the street by taking her picture without her consent. He ended up in a physical altercation with her and he called this woman every derogatory name imaginable . A few months ago there was this big "Stop Street Harrassment " campaign where the face of street harrassment was Black men. I called the people out on racializing street harrassment and these groups went out of their way to deny Black men were the only ones targeted. Now we have a high profile case of street harrassment by a white male and a Black female victim. Have you noticed all of these feminist groups, and Holla Back, etc, have not said ONE WORD about this Anthony Cumia situation. Have the Black feminist said anything? I wonder why everyone is so quiet now?

Tariq da gawd :banderas:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I stopped listening to him when the subject of his shows turned to race.
I get it...but its gets old...its not going to change anything...the average black person understands.

IMO he would be better off teaching these cats how to hustle...dude does well for himself w/o a job and knows how to make shyt happen.
If more black folks had that attitude we would be better off.
Him teaching folks how to do for themselves would better serve the community than talking about white people.

You have to understand the okey doke so you don't fall for it. A lot of blacks, especially these #newblacks actually don't see it like you say they do. That's partly why they c00n so hard for white folks because they don't understand racial dynamics, black history, how subtle and disingenuous white people are with their racism. So the things Tariq speaks on should be required listening for these new age, would be c00ns. I put a couple of my cousins onto Tariq, because I saw how nice and pleasant they were towards whites, but couldn't wait to jump on a nikka for any ole disagreement. When I called them out on their tom and mammy behavior, it hit them like a sack of bricks.

So it's necessary:screamina: