Opie and Anthony host goes on a racial tirade (Update: Now FIRED!!!!!!)

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I have seen clips of when Patrice was on, and it was funny as shyt, but that a couple of years ago.

I mean I understand why people (comedians) go on that show. Didn't have the second highest amount of listeners after Stern? So yeah, these guys want to reach as many people as possible, and most of the listeners are working class, so they would more likely buy tickets to their shows.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Bro, I've had Art Barr over for pizza in my apartment. He is far more menacing than any Blood I've met.

You gotta understand, I was parking my car a mile away at the time so I looked at the route on Google Maps and decided that I would take the trip to this place via public transport. I was living in Streeterville at the time and I didn't really have a sense of the city yet so it seemed like it would be smart to make the trip by bus despite it being so far away. I was pretty tired after riding all that way by the time I got there. A free ride back to the city was like some :blessed: sh!t.

When I'm at my best I exercise pronoia. Life works way better that way.

Sometimes you gotta roll the dice. :yeshrug:

Getting a ride home from a Neo Nazi is not rolling the dice, but do u breh....I would rather walk tbh. I put principle above all

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
This fakkit is on his twitter talking about..."what about black on black crime?"

deflecting like a true racist whitey...

fukk this dude, BUT this lets you know how much power Black people in America actually have. Virtually none. This isn't a Black comedian doing a White people talk like this....joke, this is a dude going the fukk off, and letting you know how he really feels, backed by a huge company. and I hate to use the "but if" shyt. But if this was a black dude, going on a full racist tirade about Whites, hell any other minority. IT WOULD BE OVER, FOR HIS SHOW and FOR HIS CAREER. He would be selling hotdogs on a street the next day.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
To be honest, I don't even think that his career will be affected. Unless major sponsors get involved, he'll probably gain more fans from this.
thats where we are now.

These dudes really think its an "assault" on their free speech now.

Thats how the convo has really changed on some jedi mind trick shyt. Its unreal

Daps
Reppin
VOID
All these white radio hosts always say racist shyt they just get away with it calling it comedy

Arriba la raza

Truth...there are a million white howard stern wannabes out there and none of them are funny...and all of them are annoying and shytty.

You can find them hosting dumb morning radio shows on classic rock/rock/sports/country/am radio stations, with long "rock star" hair, and the worst persecution complexes known to man.

They actually think they are pariahs in the free speech movement...:banderas:nah, you're just another toolbag that 40 year old fat white guys that got nothing going on for them in life listen to.

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
Truth...there are a million white howard stern wannabes out there and none of them are funny...and all of them are annoying and shytty.

You can find them hosting dumb morning radio shows on classic rock/rock/sports/country/am radio stations, with long "rock star" hair, and the worst persecution complexes known to man.

They actually think they are pariahs in the free speech movement...:banderas:nah, you're just another toolbag that 40 year old fat white guys that got nothing going on for them in life listen to.
This dude Bubba the Love Sponge in Tampa is real bad at the racist shyt

He has a black dude as a co host and he always says little slick shyt to him

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I also love seeing him get so much support from young white women online

Keep pawgin

:russ:
I brought this up in the white women natural hair thread the other day. White feminist could give less than 2 fukks about black women and their issues. Lord knows if this was a white woman, the same hoes defending him would be frying his ass and petitioning the White House to have him removed from the air. But I let sistas continue to cape for them and the advancements they will never benefit from.