Opie and Anthony host goes on a racial tirade (Update: Now FIRED!!!!!!)

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Why when cacs get assaulted or insulted by a black person the first thing they do is to vent about the entire race?

And this is why i never trust them, he sat next to Patrice Oneal for years and listened to his intelligent hypothesis on race and he is still a high grade racist.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/rachelzarre...oes-on-racist-tirade-on-twitter-calls?bffbtop

SiriumXM DJ Anthony Cumia, co-host of long-running radio program The Opie & Anthony Show, launched into an extended racist tirade on Twitter after claiming to be assaulted by a woman in Times Square Tuesday.
enhanced-15356-1404359477-15.jpg

video.foxnews.com
Cumia claims he was trying to take pictures of the area when the woman got angry for being caught in his frame.

The 53-year-old host claims the woman objected to being in the photos and started punching him. He says after calling her a name she punched him repeatedly, and was then harassed by “5 blacks.”

Anthony Cumia @AnthonyCumia
Here's the pic that got the whore bytch piece of c*nt all pissy.

6:20 AM - 02 Jul 14

So, I'm taking pix in NYC & a black girl who was in frame punched me in the face. I called her a fukking "&$;;-:" cause that's what she WAS!

3:36 AM - 02 Jul 14

Then she punched me 5 more times. She's lucky I was a white legal gun owner or she'd be dead. Then 5 blacks started giving me shyt!

3:37 AM - 02 Jul 14

I told them to back the fukk off, this wasn't their show. The c*nt then punched me again. Seems white boys don't hit back. Lucky savage.

3:38 AM - 02 Jul 14

Wish a cop was around. Although she said she'd tell them I sexually harassed her. Lying c*nt. I hope she gets shot in her ass fukk face. Ugh

3:40 AM - 02 Jul 14

They aren't people.

3:41 AM - 02 Jul 14

Im fukking livid. If I was an illegal savage I'd have shot her. The I are violence in her was so predictable. I hope she gets killed.

3:43 AM - 02 Jul 14

It's a jungle out in our cities after midnight. Violent savages own the streets. They all came 2 defend this pig. I had to yell like at dogs

3:46 AM - 02 Jul 14

Savage violent animal fukks prey on white people. Easy targets. This c*nt has no clue how lucky she was. She belted me 10 times. I had a gun

3:54 AM - 02 Jul 14

RT @tikiruss: @AnthonyCumia WTF? For no reason? -Reason!?? I WAS WHITE!!!

3:47 AM - 02 Jul 14

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
RT @justacword: @AnthonyCumia did you get any photos of her -Yup. Animal pig fukk c*nt bytch

3:46 AM - 02 Jul 14

RT @RonLR2: @AnthonyCumia So, what started all this? -I was taking pix in Times Square. She was in a pic. Violence was her answer. ANIMAL

3:56 AM - 02 Jul 14

The c*nt animal kept walking into my arm I had up as a block saying "DONT TOUCH ME!" Then would hit me. I hope a home boy beats her to death

5:15 AM - 02 Jul 14

The automatic jump to violence in that community is astounding. No discussion. It's start punching at the least little thing. Uncivilized!!

5:20 AM - 02 Jul 14
RT @KyleScutch: Did u hit her back -I was fooled by my upbringing. "Don't hit a woman". But this was an animal. I shoulda smashed it's face

5:32 AM - 02 Jul 14
There's a deep seeded problem with violence in the black community. Try to address it and you'll be exiled to racistville. But it's real.

5:41 AM - 02 Jul 14

Great pic of the c*ntRAG bytch fukk animal pig face worthless meat sack shyt pile stink crotch ass stain rot bung...

5:58 AM - 02 Jul 14
As he began to wind down, Cumia sent a few tweets about the anniversary of the Civil Rights Act.
RT @MaxineWaters: Today is the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Act. We've made progress, there is still more work to do -There sure is

2:33 PM - 02 Jul 14
RT @NationalAction: 50 Years Ago Today, President Johnson signed the civil rights act of 1964. #50YearsLater -How's THAT workin out?

2:06 PM - 02 Jul 14

Gregg “Opie” Hughes and Cumia have hosted shows that included controversial bits such as the annual “homeless shopping spree,” letting a homeless man into the studio to talk about sexually assaulting Condoleezza Rice, and reporting that former Boston Mayor Thomas Menino had died in a car crash, with the stunt going so far his daughter called into the show believing them.

The pair have been fined by the Federal Communications Commission and fired for such stunts, though they always found a new station to call home.

The show, hosted with comedian Jim Norton, has been on XM since 2004, and it got its own channel, The Opie & Anthony Channel, in 2011.

BuzzFeed has reached out to a representative for SiriusXM for comment.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Cumia’s fans largely tweeted at him in support, often making racist and sexist comments themselves.

Wayde Petersen @wtpetrsn
@AnthonyCumia And this is the reason why no one wants to be around them, but they get away with it because OBAMA PREZDEN NAH !

4:03 AM - 02 Jul 14

Adam @skysamfreeman
@AnthonyCumia Female privilege at it's finest.

3:43 AM - 02 Jul 14

Jesse Roy @Jesse_Roy
@AnthonyCumia @tikiruss should pumped a fukking clip of "privilige" into them

3:49 AM - 02 Jul 14

Chris @RaaZeR
@AnthonyCumia you could have justified shooting all of them at that point...

7:01 AM - 02 Jul 14

Wayde Petersen @wtpetrsn
@AnthonyCumia @MilesToCode can you blame them ?, black women are the Terminatrix !.

3:13 PM - 02 Jul 14

Jim @jlrich46
@AnthonyCumia they know we can't fight back. Put em on a boat send em back

3:55 AM - 02 Jul 14

White Neon @LongBeachOGKush
@AnthonyCumia She was mad her welfare Check didnt show up on time to get to the check cashn store...

2:46 PM - 02 Jul 14

Kevin Haskins @kevinhaskins
@AnthonyCumia she was close to her own death tonight! Kudos for doing the white thing... I mean right thing!

5:18 AM - 02 Jul 14

Radiated Thoughts @KingWOHisCrown
@AnthonyCumia I don't have the temperament you do, I would have choked that ****** savage out

7:21 AM - 02 Jul 14