Open up your super mario 64 brehs

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Yeah my Super Mario 3D collection is staying sealed for the next 25 years.:mjgrin:
:mjgrin:
Let's start the bidding at
tenor.gif

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I put all my physical copies of every game I had in a garbage bag, across generations a lot of new unopened shyt I never played with cases and all, with some old clothes and put it one of them donation boxes that be in parking lots outside of churches. Nobody I knew, even kids wanted that shyt

I say that to say, I’d imagine you’d have to hang on to a lot of old junk and clutter to maybe have something of value, decades later. Most of the people I see with that type of shyt low key are hoarders, fukk all of that. You’d be better off buying lotto tickets

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Nah, just shows the inStanity of Nintendo stans more than anything. shyt ain't worth that much. And the absurd value white folks place on things.

Unrelated, but why your bum ass ain't said a peep in Scarlet Nexus thread since the game drop. You were stanning it pretty hard up until release.
It has nothing to do with their stans and everything to do with scarcity and rarity.

The article itself said there's fewer than 5 copies left in existence that are still in pristine condition.