:ooh: Im now celibate

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Both me and my girl made a commitment to be celibate on Sunday. She the real deal and she already saved my ass from a life of ratchetness. :snoop: We fukked for 4 hrs Thursday to get it out the way. We both detoxing and living clean lives and more than likely imma end up marrying her. Pray for us

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How long are you two going to stay celibate? until marriage? And if so, how long ya'll plan on waiting until ya'll get married?

Oh, Congrats! :smile: I've been celibate before but not in a relationship. I'm sure you will be fine.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Both me and my girl made a commitment to be celibate on Sunday. She the real deal and she already saved my ass from a life of ratchetness. :snoop: We fukked for 4 hrs Thursday to get it out the way. We both detoxing and living clean lives and more than likely imma end up marrying her. Pray for us

If you're forreal this is pretty dope. Will pray for the longevity and happiness of your relationship as well as your commitment to her and this celibacy period. Best wishes.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Sorry breh but you
eAKr4vG.gif

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Skeets... my man....

:snoop:

Why you let your girl do this to you breh? "Celibate" is a word that gets thrown around way too much by reformed hoes. NUNS are celibate, you guys just aren't fukking this week.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
How long are you two going to stay celibate? until marriage? And if so, how long ya'll plan on waiting until ya'll get married?

Oh, Congrats! :smile: I've been celibate before but not in a relationship. I'm sure you will be fine.

We plan to be celibate until marriage. More than likely until she finish grad school in another year or so

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Skeets... my man....

Why you let your girl do this to you breh? "Celibate" is a word that gets thrown around way too much by reformed hoes. NUNS are celibate, you guys just aren't fukking this week.

I think it can be really healthy for a relationship. Rededicating, rediscovering and recommitting yourself to all the reasons you're in love with the person other than sex should strengthen that bond even more. I think only good can come out of this if they're truly meant for each other.

If sex is the only reason you like your significant other that's a problem.

Having so much fun watching movies, tv shows, playing video games, having intellectual conversations and enjoying sports with my girlfriend that I'm not even tripping when she's on her period >>>>>>>>>

That p*ssy's getting obliterated when the bleed has ceased tho :shaq:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Skeets... my man....

Breh I had to do it, shyt was ridiculous how I made sex run my life. Tossing bytches out like chewed bubble gum and running up in random hoes got played. Time to settle down b....could not do this for forever. Shorty the real deal breh, she done :cape: my ass and saw I had anger issues and was punishing women left and right.... Im learning to love 1 woman a thousand ways rather than fukk a thousand women (came close) one time. Ill just fall back and teach these young nikkas bout the game now