Pro
Daps

9780563551669.jpg

:bryan:

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Yeah he is. Everyone knows who he is.

Well, I dunno about the youngsters but if ur 18 and over in the UK u know who he is.

Do they show ready, steady, cook in the US? How do u even know about Ainsley tho? :laugh:

Does he have a show in the US?

I saw his pictures being posted s reaction images, so I looked him up, and started watching all his shyt on youtube and now im addicted

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
I saw his pictures being posted s reaction images, so I looked him up, and started watching all his shyt on youtube and now im addicted

:laugh:

His show, ready, steady, cook used to be on at like 5pm every weekday. If I wasn't doing anything else I would watch it but its been years since I've seen it. I don't think they show it on TV any more.

But yeah, Ainsley is cooler than the other Brit chefs. F*ck Jamie Oliver and Gordon Ramsay!

havoc00

Pro
Daps
:laugh:

His show, ready, steady, cook used to be on at like 5pm every weekday. If I wasn't doing anything else I would watch it but its been years since I've seen it. I don't think they show it on TV any more.

But yeah, Ainsley is cooler than the other Brit chefs. F*ck Jamie Oliver and Gordon Ramsay!

does Gordon get love in the uk still? hes fukking huge here, has like 3 shows on primetime on a big channel here

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
does Gordon get love in the uk still? hes fukking huge here, has like 3 shows on primetime on a big channel here

Yeah he still gets love out here. Matter of fact he had a really big show on prime time a few months back.

It was callled "Gordon's Prison Dinners". He went into a big prison in south London and got a group of prisoners to cook up some sh!t to sell to people. Half of the prisoners dropped out but they ended up making a product to sell.

They were selling cakes and called it the bad boys bakery or some sh!t like that...

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Yeah he still gets love out here. Matter of fact he had a really big show on prime time a few months back.

It was callled "Gordon's Prison Dinners". He went into a big prison in south London and got a group of prisoners to cook up some sh!t to sell to people.

:russ::russ:

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Araña;1437317 said:
Happy birthday Havoc

600-1273390489.jpg
:shaq:

:russ:I don't know whats more amazing the actually cake or the fact that someone got that as there birthday cake