Only one choice, who would you say is the most important person in human history?

Rem

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jesus.

No one can deny the impact of him on the world. Your beliefs concerning him puts you in one of 3 major earth religions. The vast majority if not all humans in existence today know the gist of his story. Even if you stand in opposition (i.e. athiests, bible scoffers, etc) if you stand in that position you stand contrary, contrasted, based upon HIM.

Hate it or love it the name still moved you:obama:.

Definitely a prime contender..
I mean...he is the reference point for measuring time for most of the modern world...doesn't get anymore influential than that.
Which is crazy considering he is still somewhat of a mythical figure, in science at least (correct me if I'm wrong).

Daps
Stupid question. People have only become important because of the previous decisions of others (whether positive or negative). No one person had a big effect, they were merely the next domino in a long line, each one only making an impact because of the previous one.

:dwillhuh:Then does not the influence of that first domino effectively make it the foundation.

If that one person did not exist the shockwaves that bear his name would not have existed, but wouldve probably came from somewhere else.

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
The first few people to communicate through language.

Person 1 - jjfrnejkfnjerkfrj :wow:
Person 2 - :wtf:
Person 1 - jfrenrjkfrnjfr !!! :wow:
Person 2 - :patrice:
Person 1 - KJFRKJNFRKJERNFRF :gladbron:
Person 2 - jnefnjerjkfren :gladbron::wow:

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps

:dwillhuh:Then does not the influence of that first domino effectively make it the foundation.

If that one person did not exist the shockwaves that bear his name would not have existed, but wouldve probably came from somewhere else.

Then i guess whoever that first person was, is the most important person, kinda common sense really when you think about it :manny:

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
To modern society, thomas edison and nikola tesla. They pioneered commercial electricity and now our whole society is dependent and runs on electricity. Have a blackout for 1 hour and nikkas lose their minds. Our civilization would collapse if power went out permanently