Only 27 Shootings in Chicago Friday & Saturday

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Why is OP being attacked? Yall can sit up and talk about white girls and fat asses all day but dont want to talked about shyt that matters huh bytches? :what: Threads like these keep popping up because the killings keep happening.

Because he is concerned enough to keep making threads but not concerned enough to actually get up and help change some shyt.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Why is OP being attacked? Yall can sit up and talk about white girls and fat asses all day but dont want to talked about shyt that matters huh bytches? :what: Threads like these keep popping up because the killings keep happening.

how does opening threads and talking about the crime rate solve anything?

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
damn, and i might be going up there at the end of next month for a couple of weeks? i don't wanna have to deal with that shyt...

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Again OP, its nothing wrong with posting this, but damn breh, just keep it in established thread, folks will respond. If you post stats next week, just put it in here....that's all.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
when its 27 actually dead then make a thread....they get alot of shootings but its only a few people getting killed and im sure if you went to other major cities that have millions of people like chicago its the same song.....non fatal shootings are big numbers in literally ever city. i think the stat is for every 50 people killed there is like 300 non fatal shootings in cities but it varies

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
blah blah blah. stfu with ur fake outrage.

ima keep makin these every Sunday,:ld:

:mjpls: Lmao....I'm not outraged. You're the dumbass that likes to stay talking about violence in Chicago. What's the point of wasting your time doing these threads.

There is a whole thread dedicated to the happenings here.

Next time you get the urge to make a thread. Don't. Put that ish in here >>>>http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room/1050-chicago-discussion-thread.html#.T-eRILU6uUM

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
when its 27 actually dead then make a thread....they get alot of shootings but its only a few people getting killed and im sure if you went to other major cities that have millions of people like chicago its the same song.....non fatal shootings are big numbers in literally ever city. i think the stat is for every 50 people killed there is like 300 non fatal shootings in cities but it varies

Dude this is the internet....

If you're gonna assert something, back it up with some linked stats

We're waiting....

Daps
..%5Cimages%5Cgallery_image%5Cmother_teresa.gif