Only 1 movie can save the DC movie universe

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
If I was running things at WB for the DC movies I would first do a "Son of the Bat" movie with Batfleck that introduces Damien Wayne and ends with him taking up the Robin mantle and then move into a Titans movie featuring the characters from the Teen Titans GO cartoon (Robin, Cyborg, Beast Boy, Starfire and Raven) since those are the most familiar to audiences so you can get the kids that love TT Go to want to see the movie.
Then I would just make a movie that was less dark than what DC films usually are but not over-the-top like TT Go...basically a straightforward action flick with some humorous elements.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
What do heads think of a New Gods DC movie? Heard that might be in the works.
The whole Fourth World universe is rich enough to make a big "Lord of the Rings" fantasy type franchise from. Telling the story about two worlds at war and how they made a truce by trading a son from each ruling family is ripe for that type of movie.
That is what I would pitch...a trilogy that focuses on Orion and Scott Free as they are raised by Highfather and Darkseid during an uneasy time of apparent peace that is heading towards all out war.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
The whole Fourth World universe is rich enough to make a big "Lord of the Rings" fantasy type franchise from. Telling the story about two worlds at war and how they made a truce by trading a son from each ruling family is ripe for that type of movie.
That is what I would pitch...a trilogy that focuses on Orion and Scott Free as they are raised by Highfather and Darkseid during an uneasy time of apparent peace that is heading towards all out war.
Yeah, sounds dope. Making Darkseid and his ilk relatable/sympathetic would add a dope layer to the DCEU when battling the JL etc. Hope it happens.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
This..

latest

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Yeah, sounds dope. Making Darkseid and his ilk relatable/sympathetic would add a dope layer to the DCEU when battling the JL etc. Hope it happens.
They could do it as like a prequel trilogy after having Darkseid appear in the Justice League movies. The story itself is a really good one, Kirby did some of his best work creating that world so with a good screenwriter and director duo WB could have something that could be potentially very profitable.