online dating is tough... where did I screw up on this one

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Naw..but for real tho..fukk that OKCupid shyt..the only thing that's good about it is to see how your personality is ..I find that interesting..I didn't know I had all these characteristics..very self analyzing

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
who does that work for?

Curious females...you probably think its corny cuz you are reading it on a platform like this but it works. And this online ish is about numbers, the more you do it the more success you get and know how to maneuver around situations to get what you want. Hope you arent mocking me using a subtle insult with that questiom btw.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk HD

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
Curious females...you probably think its corny cuz you are reading it on a platform like this but it works. And this online ish is about numbers, the more you do it the more success you get and know how to maneuver around situations to get what you want. Hope you arent mocking me using a subtle insult with that questiom btw.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk HD

no. more like dumb females. not mocking you it just wouldnt work for me.

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
Sometimes I'm glad I'm in a committed relationship. That whole conversation was cringe-worthy. Is this normal nowadays? Dudes asking, "Will you drink my cum?" like it's all good before they've even met a chick? :wtf:

Maybe ur too old

By the fifth exchange were talking about my dikk in her mouth.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
3a8eD0h.png

neTEBQZ.png

QDNUMMt.png

UD1CA9W.png

dkee382.png

FGs3TNN.png

2Slp1HS.png