One year console launch anniversary! You know what that means?

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
I thought it dropped November 12?

Anyhow, I remember how glorious that day was fam, I had it shipped to my sisters house and she dropped it off for me when I was at work. I left 2 hours early to get on that demon souls :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I thought it dropped November 12?

Anyhow, I remember how glorious that day was fam, I had it shipped to my sisters house and she dropped it off for me when I was at work. I left 2 hours early to get on that demon souls :wow:

That was a good time of year, felt like the longest two weeks ever counting down the days and the demon’s souls and miles in december, it was bliss

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
That was a good time of year, felt like the longest two weeks ever counting down the days and the demon’s souls and miles in december, it was bliss

I called my sister twice that day to confirm cause I wasn't gonna risk them droppin it off qt my apartment and she lived in the boonies, so when she told me it was being delivered I went to Walmart and copped demon souls asap and waited for her at work. Straight up told my boss I'm leaving early cause I got the ps5 lol

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I called my sister twice that day to confirm cause I wasn't gonna risk them droppin it off qt my apartment and she lived in the boonies, so when she told me it was being delivered I went to Walmart and copped demon souls asap and waited for her at work. Straight up told my boss I'm leaving early cause I got the ps5 lol

That was the first day i used the UPS tracker :wow:

I wasn’t gonna have the post man “lose” my shyt :birdman:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
still remember that week opened series x and ps5 within 2 days of each other...i was and still am in heaven...opening both of them up was pure joy for me