one thing that nobody talks about - KD wants Bron bad, really bad

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
lbjkd.jpg

I can't wait nikkas. I wasn't joking or spamming. I was dead serious. Bron carries his team. KD doesn't have to. KD can just focus on slowing down bron. that's all he gotta do

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
ok, let's what's so illogical about

1. KD probably so damn jealous about bron.
2. KD been #2 all his career in the nba.
3. KD lost to bron in the finals
4. KD played in a poorly constructed team and had to watch bron going to finals 6 straight years
5. KD joined warriors even with all kinds of criticism
6. KD temperamentally not being the alpha
7. KD not having to be all offense like he used to cuz he plays for a loaded team

I mean it's so damn obvious brehs. all KD ever wanted to do in his life was to beat bron probably. because the damn league was bron's league from day 1 for KD.

i'm predicting KD doing whatever it takes to slow down bron and he will.

bush this all you want but I only speak the truth

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
I thought about his the other day. He wasn't trying to beat golden state. He's trying to beat Lebron. OKC was clearly off the list for him because he knew they could beat GS but they couldn't beat Lebron.

Daps
I don't understand the whole beating lebron angle that some of y'all are riding with.

Kevin Durant has always been in the western conference which he means he was never direct competition to whatever team lebron was on.

The only time they met head on was in the finals & he was in his early 20s & inexperienced.

The western conference being so competitive is why he switched up. Lebron had very little to do with that.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
KD's going to fall into the trap of trying to do too much in the finals.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
KD's going to fall into the trap of trying to do too much in the finals.

I can see this. We're either gonna see the best or worst playoff series of KD's career because of this. Hes probably gonna go out there and try to carry the team even though he doesnt have to.