ONE-PUNCH MAN Anime Announced

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I think that is the only thing that may hurt this anime/manga in the long run. I know its a parody in a sense but there is no real threat here as Saitama can just knock dudes out with One Punch. The key to why One Punch is really good is the supporting characters as they aren't as powerful as Saitama but they have their own quirks about them.

I just can't see much character growth from Saitama other than him getting annoyed all the time and just one punching enemies. This is one of the anime that you have to take at face value otherwise you won't enjoy it as much. Although I like the art style, I'm kind of on the fence with the main story itself. I'll stay with it to see where things go.
its all about the supporting characters. saitama isnt the "main". i fukks with it because the story is atypical, and its comedy/satire :russ: the manga is still cool to me. but there are other little things going on in the BG of the manga. :manny:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I :mjlol: every time an enemy or hero started telling their story or motive and Saitama would go :stopitslime: cut their babbling and One Punch them to Bolivia :laff:

Question for manga readers, at which point is the anime compared to the webcomic? I'll try to not read shyt and wait for the anime like I think Kuroko's basketball but this shyt is too funny and I don't think I'll be able to not check the comic out.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I :mjlol: every time an enemy or hero started telling their story or motive and Saitama would go :stopitslime: cut their babbling and One Punch them to Bolivia :laff:

Question for manga readers, at which point is the anime compared to the webcomic? I'll try to not read shyt and wait for the anime like I think Kuroko's basketball but this shyt is too funny and I don't think I'll be able to not check the comic out.
They are actually pretty close now. The anime is really burning through content, I expect some filler incoming soon :patrice:

calh45

Cal
Daps

They are actually pretty close now. The anime is really burning through content, I expect some filler incoming soon :patrice:

There's the redone manga and the original. The original one is drawn like shyt, but honestly it works for the story and it's wayyyyyy ahead of the anime. The redone manga is barely ahead of the anime from what I'm seeing (I'm only on episode nine)

Read Onepunch-Man (ONE) Ch.001 Read Online online

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
:blessed:

1453136200801.jpg

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps

200 words or less :ufdup: