One of these 6 choices of bread has to go. Which one you kicking rocks to?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
This thread is designed to find non-Southern cacs and non FBA. :mjpls:

Non-FBA brehs do not pick cornbread and biscuits.

I've had cornbread and biscuits from several spots and shyt is always dry. You really have to go out of your way to find good cornbread and biscuits. Even homemade cornbread ain't all that good. It's a brick sitting in your stomach.

Fresh croissants are better in every way. :manny:

RehReh

đź–¤GhettoEmpressđź–¤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
On they are breadsticks not baguettes
They can still go

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've had cornbread and biscuits from several spots and shyt is always dry. You really have to go out of your way to find good cornbread and biscuits. Even homemade cornbread ain't all that good. It's a brick sitting in your stomach.

Fresh croissants are better in every way. :manny:

See. :mjpls:

Veteran
Daps

I said what I said, I've never had cornbread that wasn't dry.:manny: And then folks be having to put cake batter into it.

Croissant? Flaky, light, a lil butter and honey. Trumps everything on the list. I can go damn near anywhere and get a good Croissant

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I said what I said, I've never had cornbread that wasn't dry.:manny: And then folks be having to put cake batter into it.

Croissant? Flaky, light, a lil butter and honey. Trumps everything on the list. I can go damn near anywhere and get a good Croissant
So your mother and grandmother never made you homemade biscuits and cornbread from scratch? Man my grandmothers and all the little old Black ladies that I grew up around and went to church with used to make food that was spectacular. From scratch. Never read any instructions.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is those baguettes?

Yes those can go, hard as a bytch for no reason
It's bread sticks.

But you will take back your baguette slander or you will pay dearly.

:mad:

First time a girl whined about something being hard.

:what:

Veteran
Daps
So your mother and grandmother never made you homemade biscuits and cornbread from scratch? Man my grandmothers and all the little old Black ladies that I grew up around and went to church with used to make food that was spectacular. From scratch. Never read any instructions.

None of those beat flaky light croissants breh. The fact that cornbread and biscuits gotta be homemade is more reason why they ain't #1.

You can eat a few croissants and not be stuffed. nikkas eat some cornbread and be full.