One of the greatest body slams ever on concrete

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
I used to slam Trish Stratus like that through a table on WWF Smackdown 2!
:mjgrin:

12595188-wwf-smackdown-know-your-role_l.jpg

trish-stratus.jpg

Crazy how Trish is old enough to be in a game w/graphics that shytty, but got suplexed off the top of the cage IRL last weekend :wow:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
@BlackAchilles
Crazy how Trish is old enough to be in a game w/graphics that shytty, but got suplexed off the top of the cage IRL last weekend :wow:
I even know she was still wrestling.

(I quit mainstream wrestling in '04)

She gone fukk around and need a hip replacement. She 47 y/o woman

Last edited:

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
shyt if reality just engaged game mode then I’m about to punch out a storefront window and eat the whole turkey that falls out to up my health bar.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Could have killed or paralyzed her. The fukk was he doing?
Yeah that was crazy excessive unless she was doing something wild like grappling for his gun.

Side note, I really don't think some women understand just how big the space between most men and women are in terms of sheer strength.

I can't do that to Precious but I can definitely do that to most of her skinny friends without too much strain.

Yet too often they're the first ones acting froggy, not realizing where they might be put isn't a soft-ass lilypad.

Send this to any fractious women you care about to drive the point home; don't be out here trying to square up with men, please. Almost never ends well.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Yeah that was crazy excessive unless she was doing something wild like grappling for his gun.

Side note, I really don't think some women understand just how big the space between most men and women are in terms of sheer strength.

I can't do that to Precious but I can definitely do that to most of her skinny friends without too much strain.

Yet too often they're the first ones acting froggy, not realizing where they might be put isn't a soft-ass lilypad.

Send this to any fractious women you care about to drive the point home; don't be out here trying to square up with men, please. Almost never ends well.

Well women know that they can attack men and suffer no consequences. Had dude not been a cop, all them other cac men woulda jumped him. That's why women not hesitant on tryna hit men; Society will protect them
:yeshrug: