One of my homies wants me to try Bath Salts this weekend...

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
Yeah bath salts usually refer to one of the two most popular MDPV or mehodrone, both being associated with high profile disaster/horror stories (most recently the face eating man in florida).

Having experimented with alot of uppers I can tell you that this aint ur daddy's stimulant....

Stay far away from this shyt...

For instance, a typical Meth bender wouldn't devolve into psychosis and paranoia until about the 5th day straight with no sleep. Not with this shyt. After a mere 56 hours of no sleep on MDPV u quickly pass froma stage of euphoria to restlessness to an intense paranoia. start to think your family is plotting to get you strapped down into a chair in an insane asylum, with full blown 3d hallucinations of DEA and FEDS camped outside your building concocting elaborate pulley systems to sneak inside your apartment window. I mean insane shyt. Shadowy figures dodging from your peripheral vision, bugs on the ceiling, even audio hallucinations

Unless u want a schizoid mindfukk dont do it.

Gil Scott-Heroin

āœŠšŸæ
Daps
For everyone out there - no they ain't epsom salts. They're not ACTUAL bath salts you put in the bath to make you smell all :noah:

They're called bath salts because folk caught a loophole by marketing them that by labelling them "not for HC" - which means they ain't illegal, as of yet.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
do that shyt and youtube it I will give you 100 dollars.

Daps
He will be dead if he gives you this shyt because you will end up eating his face.

First post at the coli btw

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
He said the stuff he got is that next level bomb bomb and he'll let me try it for free :ohhh:

I've only messed with the green green so far but I wanna just try it to see what it's like, ispa shilly since he's not gonna make me pay for it :jawalrus:

So what do you think colizens?

I can report back monday after my trip if you guys are interested in the experience

:pachaha: where you from breh?

But nah for real don't fukk with that shyt breh.....
Leave the bath salt for the bums:shaq:

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
When I first saw the thread title I legit thought this man was about to bathe in a bubble bath or some shyt. Little plastic ship bobbin'.

And that his man wanted him to let him know of his experience.

:wow:

At least if he dies he'd go out with some dignity, rather than being found drowned in a fury of scented candles, bubbles and gossip magazines.