One more: What makes Spider-Man Miles Morales a DLC and not a Sequel?

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
lost legacy isn't a DLC, its an entirely different game, you don't even have to buy uncharted 4 to play it

The Spider-Man DLC was the hammer head and black cat stuff, which you can only access in the spider-man came

DLC adds onto a game its not separate from it
:what:
Y'all dudes crack me up. Acting just like the corner shop security guard.:mjlol:
giphy.gif

pPvG1gF.gif

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
it could have been DLC. but why do that when you can sell it as a $50 "standalone expansion"

it's gonna be interesting when it comes out, and people can really compare the differences between the four games

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:
Y'all dudes crack me up. Acting just like the corner shop security guard.:mjlol:
giphy.gif

pPvG1gF.gif

It's not a DLC, you can't even purchase with Uncharted 4

The Doom DLC comes with the deluxe edition

Its not even called Uncharted 4 The Lost Legacy

It's called Uncharted: Lost Legacy

Its a spin off game in the uncharted series

dumb ass lmao

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
lost legacy isn't a DLC, its an entirely different game, you don't even have to buy uncharted 4 to play it

The Spider-Man DLC was the hammer head and black cat stuff, which you can only access in the spider-man came

DLC adds onto a game its not separate from it

/Thread, nikkas are idiots.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
As far as I understand.....
Miles Morales takes place on the same exact map as the OG game. That makes it more in line with with an expansion/dlc and not a full blown sequel.

Uncharted with the two girls takes place in a whole different place and is absolutely a stand alone game. The conversation gets blurry when you start to consider the Yakuza games and its “sequels”.

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
It's more like an expansion pack or them loosies PC games used to have back in the day than a DLC. From the looks of it it may be bigger in scope without as much going on as the main game (which isn't saying much, Spiderman itself while fun was also pretty basic as an open world game if we being honest.)

shyt I'll take MM if it trims the fat from the base joint. nikkas gonna hate but at least it's something relatively new on launch day.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
It's not a DLC, you can't even purchase with Uncharted 4

The Doom DLC comes with the deluxe edition

Its not even called Uncharted 4 The Lost Legacy

It's called Uncharted: Lost Legacy

Its a spin off game in the uncharted series

dumb ass lmao
I never typed that it was "Uncharted 4 The Lost Legacy" or you need UC4 to play it. I know this because I bought it physically and got a platinum from it. Let's try this again. :mjgrin:
How I'm the dumbass when you literally called it "an entirely different game" when it's just an standalone expansion from Uncharted 4? Now you're trying to save face, calling people dumbass when you need to look into the mirror first.:mjlol:
Ay, you can have it breh. Call it however you want bro. I'm a still buy it and still play it however the people who made it, wanna call it. I should of known better to be in this thread to begin with.:unimpressed::pachaha:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yeah but the DLC came with the ORIGINAL GAME DELUXE EDITION

Its says Doom Eternal: The ancient whatever

Lost of Legacy did not say Uncharted 4: Lost Legacy lmao

It was Uncharted: lost legacy, letting you know its apart of the uncharted series but not apart of Uncharted 4

Miles Morales has different character models different graphical assets, improved gameplay mechanics, it's not a DLC, stop acting dumb for the sake of being dumb
If you brought the Deluxe Edition Spider-Man game you aren't getting Miles Morales because it's not apart of that game

WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND, the price is of FULL GAME because its a separate game

Spider-Man is an open world action game, Doom is a first person shooter, hallway level, why are you even comparing the two

GAMEPASS :umad:

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Isn't it just an expansion that's being sold separately similar to how the lost legacy or first light was?

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
what makes it DLC but things like Destiny 2, Doom Eternal, Crackdown 3, Mario Sunshine 2, Uncharted 2, Halo 2, Nioh 2, etc. NOT sequels?

Spider-Man Miles Morales is rumored to be about 15-20 hours long.

• Utilizes completely new game controls and mechanics (charged attacks, invisibility)
  • Completely new story, music, voice acting, and characters
  • Can be purchased separate from spider-man remastered.
  • comes with next gen updates, such as 4k/60fps, 4k/30fps ray tracing, 3d audio, haptic freedback
  • a direct continuation of the previous story
  • new abilities, costumes, areas, missions, upgrades, mini-games

If this game isn't considered an actual sequel or at the very least its own stand alone spinoff, ain't really no such thing as sequels other than a number.:yeshrug:

giXxApn.gif

THey are dipping their toes in with Miles as a lead and its to test out changes in gameplay so if there's any criticism they can hit the :whoa: "its just an expansion"

Realistically they dont want any backlash for the shorter game length