Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1,2,3....GET THE GURNEYS :flabbynsick:

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
I just wanna see WeeLC II :mjcry: guess we’re gonna have to wait for Jungle Boy to get off suspension :beli:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I just wanna see WeeLC II :mjcry: guess we’re gonna have to wait for Jungle Boy to get off suspension :beli:

The whole AEW roster is WeeLC lmao

Jungle boy, Darby Allen, Adam Cole, Roderick Strong, Orange Cassidy, Ricky Starks, MJF

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The whole AEW roster is WeeLC lmao

Jungle boy, Adam Cole, Roderick Strong, Orange Cassidy, Ricky Starks,
*removed: Darby & mjf : only two with a commitment to get better.
[Darby skates so I know he will never get big legs. As big legs are bytchmade to skating. You try to lift big on legs skating and one missed Ollie and you done. So I get why Darbyis that size. Mjf is omitted because he is committed]

My issue with aew is.
They in general need to hit the weight room.
The roster in aew is trying to deflect about wwe bigger is better. While not even hitting the weight room whatsoever.
When they are perceived generally to be natty.

It is a reason mjf has the title over the so-called pillars. As the other pillars will not put in time getting money in the gym. Which is why their promos have no convincability. From the sheer fact they do not believe their own words because they will not lift no fukk'n weights.

Bigger is better is a wwf statement based on being taller with a physique and no skill.

Bigger is better should not be counter-preyed upon falsely like the majority of the aew roster does.
As Bigger is better overlooked talent who was short with better physiques than the taller so-called better.

This whole do not lift weight bullshyt in aew needs to stop. As we seen you for a few years now and you have not put on one pound of muscle. Plus will not lift a cot damn thing and it is making the product low key dismal to watch.

There is no excuse for not lifting and you are in this business.

Rick rude : "this is a chest aesthetic business"

simple as that.

Art Barr

Last edited: