• 1,2,3....GET THE GURNEYS :flabbynsick:

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
This has been something we never thought would be possible in history and it seems the stars are aligning for these men to make history one more time. We knew it was a dub when edge was forced to retire. Dudleys left the E, Matt had the best moments of his career in TNA... but they all ended up coming back... Christian was robbed of like 6yrs of his career by Vince McMahon for no reason. Then Edge cokes back, Christian comes back.... but Dvon retires and Bubba ray is on ROH lmao. And Matt is in AEW.... whatever you get the drift everytime one of the 6 came back something happened to split them up.

NOW with Edge no longer under contract.... both Hardys and Christian in AEW and Dvon (who I thought was employed by WWE) recently showing up on impact with Bully Ray.... do you think we are going to get a TLC in 2023/24?

Also do you think they should add any new teams or just run up the nostalgia one time?.. then if they do it again add some other teams perhaps?

I would personally want to see this. The 10yr old kid in me would mark tf out.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

How many times yall gonna spew fabrications? And who the hell wants to see a rerun from 20 years ago? :unimpressed:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
He said it himself in a clip I believe. He has an extension and didn't sign it. So if anything he won't be under contract much longer

I could've sworn it was just reported that he is on some legends deal now

Boy I've been getting bamboozled all over the place now :snoop:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens

How many times yall gonna spew fabrications? And who the hell wants to see a rerun from 20 years ago? :unimpressed:

In that video he kind of says he doesn't know if he's resigning.. he has an extension on the table and may not take it... if he doesn't He's a free agent right? I'm not saying he's going to AEW....but the stars are aligned for it to happen if he doesn't resign. Sorry for blatantly saying "no longer under contract" which makes it a "fabrication" but I just saw a clip of Dvon in TNA and got excited over a possible TLC reunion. I could careless what promotion it takes place in. Hell they could do it on the hardy compound final deletion style so nobody gets hurt.

And the fans loved the rerun from 20yrs ago of the rock lastnight...nostalgia is a thing

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I could've sworn it was just reported that he is on some legends deal now

Boy I've been getting bamboozled all over the place now :snoop:

Nvm then. If he signed one now I didn't know. He might have not taken to extension as a wrestler but signed a legends deal. I just got hyped seeing Dvon in TNA and immediately thought they could revive TLC.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Nvm then. If he signed one now I didn't know. He might have not taken to extension as a wrestler but signed a legends deal. I just got hyped seeing Dvon in TNA and immediately thought they could revive TLC.
.I doubt it will happen anyway. I'm sure dvon only did the 1000th episode since it was the 1000th episode. It's hard to know whether these reports are real or not. If they are, then the Dudley's signed a legends deal with WWE so they are definitely not doing anything aew related

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

At least.

You did what makes sense.

Create the forum to discuss it.

Nuffin wrong with that.

Problem is these nikkaz will not review a fukking thing frfr.

So even if it did happen to happen.

You would get no real idea of what Amy of these marks know or think any way. Which js why they came with such Ana for you making the thread.

These nikkaz sheltered and miserable.

Art Barr

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Breh, a TLC match with all those wrestlers is just begging for botches and Big injuries to some of those old wrestlers. I wouldn't want to watch that in 2023 or 2024.

Taker/Kane vs DX was sad and pathetic. A TLC involving the Hardyz and D'Von would be even worse (E&C and Bubba could still pull it off, though at their age I wotld't want to see them go through it).