• Dave Chappelle

Votes: 51 16.1%

• Total voters

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Can't pick Rock over Chappelle, especially after this...

110376636.gif

Mrl HiGrnd

All Star
Daps
There's no Rock Chappelle or Murphy without Pryor. Eddie Murphy was that nikka dropping Raw and Deliriois and during the 80's and had impeccable swag he's locked in. Chris Rock is Chris Rock. I love Dave but he wouldn't be who he is if it wasn't for all the other guys

H.J.Duck

Superstar
Daps
it's def not an easy choice.

personally for me... might have to go with Eddie Murphy. ONLY because his stand up career didn't last that long. And the other 3 have just as good material as stand-ups.

That's only if I'm comparing them as stand-up comedians though.

If I take movies into consideration then it's Chappelle. if I include movies & tv, then it gets more difficult. could be Rock, despite the fact how funny Chris Rock show was & how good he was on SNL.

edit. didn't watch the video yet but judging by the title they're just comparing who's the funniest though.... I mean then it's impossible. And if we're just going by "who's the funniest" then I'm gonna have to throw Patrice O'Neal's name out there. I mean obviously he didn't accomplish 1/10th of what the others did but just being funny? I'm not sure if there has ever been anyone like him.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd say eddie. Rock and Chappelle are funny and Pryor is a super legend.