• Mad Titan

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • MeachTheMonster

Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Main candidates of stan wars in every thread.

If you could remove their thread making or posting ability, which user would it be?

:lolbron:

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@PS5 easily

the rest have been responsible for me playing games that I had zero interest in that ended up being GREAT gaming experiences

gizmo’s trolling can be obnoxious but he has put me on to too many great games to ignore

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
If I had to make an analogy, Courtdog is like that crazy old man preaching on the corner. You know he's crazy, always has been, and yet he's been there for so long you just accept it as a part of life :manny: Once every blue moon he'll surprise you with hobo wisdom

Gizmo is like those 20 year olds at Costco trying to sell you DISH network on the way out, telling you why it's better than whatever you currently have except he barely knows the product and can't answer any of your questions, he just knows the content on the back of the brochure:unimpressed:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If I had to make an analogy, Courtdog is like that crazy old man preaching on the corner. You know he's crazy, always has been, and yet he's been there for so long you just accept it as a part of life :manny: Once every blue moon he'll surprise you with hobo wisdom

Gizmo is like those 20 year olds at Costco trying to sell you DISH network on the way out, telling you why it's better than whatever you currently have except he barely knows the product and can't answer any of your questions, he just knows the content on the back of the brochure:unimpressed:
yall rabid Xbots on here always trying to seem reasonable and neutral, but you’re not fooling anyone. I’ve got more respect for the likes of Meach madtitan and court who at least don’t try and pretend to be neutral. You like Xbox and Microsoft games, nothing wrong with that but please stop with the fake ass shyt. We see through you.

Last edited:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Smh @ this nikka including

yall rabid Xbots on here always trying to seem reasonable and neutral, but you’re not fooling anyone. I’ve got more respect for the likes of Meach madtitan and court who at least don’t try and pretend to be neutral. You like Xbox and Microsoft games, nothing wrong with that but please stop with the fake ass shyt. We see through you.
What's your PSN ID :unimpressed:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Smh @ this nikka including

Mr. PlaysNoGames calling me fake. Shut up you just like to argue with strangers:mjlol:

I run the Coli Xbox discord of course I like Microsoft and Xbox. I'm also willing to post my PSN gamertag unlike you :lolbron: