Once Upon A Time In The West...holy shyt

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I should neg you for not seeing it in full before, especially for all the shyt you give @satam55 for not seeing shyt.

Anyway, I had the pleasure to watch the movie digitally restored in theaters a couple years ago (could've sworn I posted about it on the Coli but can't find it) and even knowing how good it was it still blew me away again. The Dollars trilogy might have more noticeable cultural impact but this is Leone's true masterpiece, a perfect film in which every scene is a treasure in its own right.

'Looks like we're shy one horse.' :jawalrus:

'You brought two too many.' :wtb:

:dwillhuh::ohhh::damn:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I should neg you for not seeing it in full before, especially for all the shyt you give @satam55 for not seeing shyt.

Anyway, I had the pleasure to watch the movie digitally restored in theaters a couple years ago (could've sworn I posted about it on the Coli but can't find it) and even knowing how good it was it still blew me away again. The Dollars trilogy might have more noticeable cultural impact but this is Leone's true masterpiece, a perfect film in which every scene is a treasure in its own right.

'Looks like we're shy one horse.' :jawalrus:

'You brought two too many.' :wtb:

:dwillhuh::ohhh::damn:

Main difference tho? I didn’t just discover this shyt came out tho.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shout out to Shyan and that Hoe. Co worker put me on. I really enjoyed it. Also check out The Wild Bunch, The Great Silence and The hunting party.

Can't trust a man who wears a belt and suspenders:mjlol:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally got around to watching this in full after only seeing bits and pieces over the years :wow:

This shyt is incredible. Easily my favorite western now. shyt I’d say it’s the best western ever actually. The writing, the music, the acting, the characters, the gun fights are all :ohhh: worthy. I always thought the man with no name trilogy was Sergio’s best but this shyt right here is so far beyond that.

Harmonica may be the best character he ever created.
:ufdup:

At least you corrected that.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
probably my favorite western.

How could you not fukk wit this. Homie came into town and it was on instantly...black hat didnt even know why til it was all over for him. He just saw a stranger starin him down and was like *throws jacket on the ground* "guess I gotta kill a nikka today"

Nothin overrated about this classic at all...anyone who disagree gonna have to "keep their lovin brother happy" :violent:

Last edited:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Supreme classic. Bought in 4k recently.
May 14
17150.jpg