Once Upon A Time In The West...holy shyt

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Finally got around to watching this in full after only seeing bits and pieces over the years :wow:

This shyt is incredible. Easily my favorite western now. shyt I’d say it’s the best western ever actually. The writing, the music, the acting, the characters, the gun fights are all :ohhh: worthy. I always thought the man with no name trilogy was Sergio’s best but this shyt right here is so far beyond that.

Harmonica may be the best character he ever created.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Amazing movie and soundtrack, his Once Upon a Time (Fistful of Dynamite = Once Upon a Time...The Revolution) trilogy is perfect.

He wanted Clint, Lee and Tuco as the brehs that Charles Bronson pops in the beginning.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This is in my top 3 westerns ever made. Everything about it has been so influential over time and basically Quentin Tarantino's whole career is owed to what he copies from this movie. Just watch Frank and his gang wiping out the McBain family and tell me that this isn't Tarantino all day everyday in every last one of his movies:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Found it overrated maybe it's because I heard so about it before watching it :manny:

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
great movie. I still like the trilogy with Clint more...Those three movies are :wow:. Maybe i would put this over a fistful of dollars, because it was a remake.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
great movie. I still like the trilogy with Clint more...Those three movies are :wow:. Maybe i would put this over a fistful of dollars, because it was a remake.
I could watch "For a Few Dollars More" every single day and not get tired of that shyt

giphy.gif