Once a woman has 3 cosmetic operations (for non-medical reasons) she's basically a tranny to me.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I haven't got them yet. I'm getting them for Christmas.

What you getting done? :mjcry: You perfect just the way you are, natural (i've never seen full body but I assume)..................................if you want a bigger ass........I can help with that, organically...:francis:

According to the thread you get 3 chances...be wise....:martin:....or you gone be Raedawndo

Raava

Staff member
Daps
What you getting done? :mjcry: You perfect just the way you are, natural (i've never full body but I assume)..................................if you want a bigger ass........I can help with that, organically...:francis:

According to the thread you get 3 chances...be wise....:martin:....or you gone be Raedawndo

Thank you :wow:

I'm going to get my 2 bottom ribs removed to have a crazy ratio, an eye brow thickening , a pelvis widening and a breast reduction.

I don't need a bigger butt.

My new name will be Raekwonthechef07 double entendre don't ask me how :wow:

:steviej::shaq: What are you getting done? Not my business, just saying though.

Read above :win:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
No woman, didnt you express a sentiment similar to this a few days ago. Something about plastic surgery and trannies?

Smh, last time i pay attention to your post. :mjpls:

Yes I did, and you know you are mean to me all the time how am I supposed to know when you are taking me seriously :mjcry:

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
Thank you :wow:

I'm going to get my 2 bottom ribs removed to have a crazy ratio, an eye brow thickening , a pelvis widening and a breast reduction.

I don't need a bigger butt.

My new name will be Raekwonthechef07 double entendre don't ask me how :wow:

Read above :win:

:whoa: don't women use the waist trainers first to see if a change can be made? pelvis widening? how sway? matter fact...umm why sway?