On walking dead, why did nobody think of a MOAT and DRAWBRIDGE?

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Or use their endless supply of gasoline and make napalm and burn hordes of walkers with ease

lmao...these dudes drove from ATLANTA GEORGIA to ALEXANDRIA VIRGINIA in WOAT mpg vehicles and had no problem whatsoever finding fuel. In the prison i saw rick refueling with one of those metal cans as if that was MORE than 2 gallons, and he drove to a residential neighborhood and back with no problem...

They must've entered the unlimited fuel code for real

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
the last 2 seasons have been trash too :whistle:
i think its been pretty consistent honestly, i'll take the last 2 years over the episodes on the farm [ outside of the drama with Shane the Gawd ]

the WOAT charactors like DALE and Herschel are long gone thankfully

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i think its been pretty consistent honestly, i'll take the last 2 years over the episodes on the farm [ outside of the drama with Shane the Gawd ]

the WOAT charactors like DALE and Herschel are long gone thankfully
john-calipari-provides-for-one-of-the-best-gifs-ever-against-ole-miss.gif

Herschel WOAT characters?Hell Naw.Dale was annoying as fukk though.

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
Water wont kill zombies, they'd just be stuck in the moat. The moat would fill up with them making it so you would soon be trapped in your castle with a single entry/exit point (the drawbridge) because the moat would be deadly for you to try and cross.

If anything happened where you guys needed to leave the castle, all the zombies would be huddled at your drawbridge... so you are basically sealling yourself in from the outside world if you decide to hold up in a castle.

Because of how the zombies in TWD work, anyone that dies inside the castle also turns.
This means any accidental or sudden death would result in walkers inside the castle in a situation where leaving the castle is basically suicide.
So as long as you don't need to go outside you've made it so you are basically 100% safe, but as soon as a threat is inside and you need to go outside... you've killed yourself.

It could work out or it could be a death trap. Its all luck once you select a place to hold up in with others.

The only way you are ever safe of zombies is if you are secluded and alone (meaning no one can turn). A sad existence.
I see u have read the zombie survival guide as well

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
Also armor works against zombies but a lot of times zombies arent the only threat...yeah that duct tape cant be bitten through and a leather jacket would help but how do u plan on avoiding a dude with a knife to your neck or his guns?

There is no perfect solution or escape in a zombje world unless u have complete seclusion or harmony amongst the lviing which as life shows is near impossible for either