On this day 25 years ago, Vince McMahon wins the 1999 Royal Rumble

Alaskan
Daps

This shyt is gross to look back on, Mick probably took more chair damage here than anyone ever did outside of ECW in a single match. And fukk Rock for doing it, there's multiple times Foley is trying to give Rock his back, and Rock just hits him in the fukkin head anyway, AGAIN.

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I was 13 when this PPV took place. I thought Vince winning was absolutely shocking and hilarious. Couldn't wait to watch RAW on Monday.

The Rock/Mankind match was brutal at the time. Super hard to watch now being older. Rock really took liberties with Mick in that match. Rock literally beat the shyt out of Mick with those chair shots to the head. Then coming back to watch Beyond the Mat later and seeing Mick's family in tears make it even worse.

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall in here with yall revisionist history bullshyt...ol "now that I've grown and know what real quality wrestling is" ass nikkas lmao...this shyt was LIT lmao. Moment in time top shyt. Stop comparing it to today and just appreciate the Attitude Era for what it was when it was
I agree with you but 99 WAS a weak rumble. 98, 00 and 01 shyts on it.

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was 13 when this PPV took place. I thought Vince winning was absolutely shocking and hilarious. Couldn't wait to watch RAW on Monday.

The Rock/Mankind match was brutal at the time. Super hard to watch now being older. Rock really took liberties with Mick in that match. Rock literally beat the shyt out of Mick with those chair shots to the head. Then coming back to watch Beyond the Mat later and seeing Mick's family in tears make it even worse.
Mick dumb ass brought his kids to a brutal match and he wouldn’t go down. What was Rock supposed to do :mjlol: