On the island of relevancy nobody cares about breaking news or dirt sheets, 2 triple threat matches to determine who will face The All Mighty Raw 8/1

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Fam
Just saying make it a habit so it don't happen again :hubie:

Don't let them take it from you.
It ain't that serious, go enjoy your Sean Ross Sapp Raw thread, WWE doesn't post what matches are taking place till the Evening...this ain't NXT 2.0, ain't no taped shyt partna

You do you, I'll do me, that'll make your days better

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Fam

It ain't that serious, go enjoy your Sean Ross Sapp Raw thread, WWE doesn't post what matches are taking place till the Evening...this ain't NXT 2.0, ain't no taped shyt partna

You do you, I'll do me, that'll make your days better
You say it ain't that serious but you clappin back at me like I kicked your face in. Dude I am on your side. Just saying make the thread early and you can always add to it later.

Don't let them beat you to the punch is all I'm saying.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
You say it ain't that serious but you clappin back at me like I kicked your face in. Dude I am on your side. Just saying make the thread early and you can always add to it later.

Don't let them beat you to the punch is all I'm saying.
This the new TheColi...all that making threads years months in advance stuff is tired and played out...that's not my style and that's not what I represent...I don't put new wine in an old bottle

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
This the new TheColi...all that making threads years months in advance stuff is tired and played out...that's not my style and that's not what I represent...I don't put new wine in an old bottle
Well they ain't playing fair. Gotta go low if it happens next week. :hubie:

• Haha

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Lol real talk I don't get their whole gimmick (pranks I think) when they popped on the scene, but I always try not to judge a book by its cover and so far Logan is good in the ring, needs a hair cut, tan if he's going be face
He's surprisingly good in the wrestling ring, but his whole style is chump.

• Dap