On some real ****, I'm happy I was born a male

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
:beli: Your sexist ass. I'm gonna beat you up now.

IIEBb.png

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
-Okay, matter of odds. The fact of the matter is women bleed from their genitals on a regular basis & guys don't. You'd be lying to yourself to say guys aren't winning in that sense

-Birth control pills are much worse than multivitamins as you'll have a damn kid if you start slippin.

-Mood swings, again, matter of odds. I know plenty of women that go through that shyt

-Dont act like females don't have occasional vaginal discharge :beli:

-Going through surgery to prevent kids is another reason guys are winning. We'll NEVER have something growing in our stomach, no matter what :umad:

So how exactly are females better, from a physical/biology standpoint?

-:beli: Y'all really be overreacting when it comes to periods but whatever, I'll give you that.
-If a chick has a problem with taking pills daily she can use another form of it where she won't have to worry about it for 3 months at a time. Not serious.
-Ok so I'm gonna assume you talmbout what happens when the vagina cleans itself. If you washing your ass regularly that's not an issue either. :mjpls: Does your peen clean itself?
-:troll: Carrying a child is a wonderful privilege you will never be able to understand.

Girls win.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
-:beli: Y'all really be overreacting when it comes to periods but whatever, I'll give you that.
-If a chick has a problem with taking pills daily she can use another form of it where she won't have to worry about it for 3 months at a time. Not serious.
-Ok so I'm gonna assume you talmbout what happens when the vagina cleans itself. If you washing your ass regularly that's not an issue either. :mjpls: Does your peen clean itself?
-:troll: Carrying a child is a wonderful privilege you will never be able to understand.

Girls win.

:dead:

Let's call it even. :manny:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Periods :barkley:

Gettin played by superior males :barkley:

Inferior muscles :barkley:

Lack of common sense :barkley:

Inability to control emotions :barkley:

Lack of dominance in politics :barkley:

Inability to beat me up :barkley:

Inability to drive properly :barkley:

Getting pregnant :barkley:

:umad:
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

TROOF!!!!

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Cons of being a man
having to deal with some woman gettin all emotional for no gotdamn reason (thats really all i can think of right now :manny: .....)

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18

Girls win.

That's my little troll :to:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
of course you lazy bytches would never want to be a man you would have to actually put forth effort in life and also people have expectations and standards that you have to hold up to u cant just walk around being a total airhead who never gets anything important done and have males just put up with it cause they are tryin to hit.