On some real ****, I'm happy I was born a male

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Nigggaaaaa....wys. When i see how dumb some of these broads out here are i thank God for the penis dangling betwixt my legs. :blessed:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gotta love the heavy periods & mood swings, daily birth control pills, vaginal discharge & walking around with a fetus inside of you for 9 months :youngsabo:

If you are having a period, that means you are not pregnant.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
:youngsabo: Being a chick>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It's just so much fun.

hell no...

you cant sleep wit multiple ppl

you have to have periods

you have to carry a kids for 9 months

being a chick aint wavy

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
If you are having a period, that means you are not pregnant.
So your fukked both ways whether you do or don't?

I thank whoever the higher power is everyday for allowing me to grow nuts before I was born cause women got the short end of the stick

Bendin over just so a hairy dude who prolly doesn't remember your name can get some sexual gratification?
1b7KG.png
I'm good on that

Dreadin a period for 3 weeks then when it dont show up being terrified that there's a lil nicca growin in side of me? :childplease: I'll pass on that too

Y'all not even supposed to sit wit your legs open :mindblown:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So your fukked both ways whether you do or don't?

I thank whoever the higher power is everyday for allowing me to grow nuts before I was born cause women got the short end of the stick

Bendin over just so a hairy dude who prolly doesn't remember your name can get some sexual gratification?
1b7KG.png
I'm good on that

Dreadin a period for 3 weeks then when it dont show up being terrified that there's a lil nicca growin in side of me? :childplease: I'll pass on that too

Y'all not even supposed to sit wit your legs open :mindblown:

Even on my bloodiest day, I still wouldn't want to be a man. There's just nothing appealing about it except maybe being able to identify with some really cool rap lyrics.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:scusthov: sorry, can't even grasp the concept

On the real though I appreciate it, apparently somebody HAD to have a period and I'm glad women stepped up and took one for the team

The way I see it, there's no reason to feel "better" being a man vs a woman because both are necessary to create life. You would not exist if it weren't for both so we both play an important role and should strive to work together and not against each other.

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
The way I see it, there's no reason to feel "better" being a man vs a woman because both are necessary to create life. You would not exist if it weren't for both so we both play an important role and should strive to work together and not against each other.
I agree, I'm not sayin one is superior to the other, I'm just sayin I'm glad I am what I happen to be