On Living Single anybody else feel like the lady dancing in the background was Max?

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Well its not just this show, it's every show sitcoms and dramas
That last person listed gets their character name attached
the tradition may be common, and the person who gets it may be the one whose agent negotiated for it. usually when i see this happening, it's an actor who is not the star but has more experience than the star.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Yo something I always wondered is why in the opening credits when they name the cast, they only put the characters name of the last cast member shown
Kim Fields Freeman as Regine

Its usually becasue the last name is usually an already established actor and sometimes they be on their diva shyt ...

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps

nikka you fukked up my childhood
o3va.png

:lupe:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
the tradition may be common, and the person who gets it may be the one whose agent negotiated for it. usually when i see this happening, it's an actor who is not the star but has more experience than the star.

she probably got her "names" listed last because she had more of a (acting) name than the whole cast (Latifah didnt have much experience back then) since she was on Facts of Life, which was a well known show for its time. Erika was on the tail end of the Cosby Show as "Pam" but most of us recognize her from Living Single

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I always thought this was a sequel to In Living Color, this shyt had me confused as a kid.. I saw mad colors in that fukkin intro and was like wtf does single mean :wtf:

Geek

Pro
Daps
Just youtubed the opening.

Nostalgia rush.

Thank you parents for having full control of the remote during primetime.