On averageSpanish chicks dont even really have fat asses like that. just big thigs and hips

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
mexican chicks are build like a damn square....i know that for a fact....island hispanics def got more shape
Yep because mexicans refused to mix with Africans so they didnt get the benefit of the african genes.

Many of those chicks in areas of african influence should be thankful for their african genes or else most of them would be shapeless like most mexican women lol.

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
and they bodies be bout boxy as shyt. inb4 pic of a spanish girl with a fat ass.

AA>latinas when it comes to butts. i dont care about no girls sculpted horse legs. toothpick legs with a bubble> horse thighs with a sloped butt. and no nicki minaj butts are not what im talking about.
you thinking of MEXICAN women

spanish women from spain are usually skinny white like any european

LATINs, which you might be thinking of.... are curvy like blacks if you been to central or south america

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
How? The French brought them over. Latin America is countries from Spain and Portugal.

So Haiti was one country of two of the islands of Hispaniola and was once a Spanish colony for a portion of it's history. Formally saint Domingue or santo Domingo Then the French came then we got independence. Our colonials mastered never stayed long

:lolbron::yeshrug:

ben anderson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
MD

LATINs, which you might be thinking of.... are curvy like blacks if you been to central or south america
na they all the same to me

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights

Not really...why would mestizas be any curvier than white chicks?

UnoVon

Pro
Daps

Naw, I'm pretty sure he's thinking of the same shyt, cuz it's all the same, a bytch in Mexico is no different from a bytch in Peru, they're either native = no ass, European = no ass or a combination of both and guess what happens when you combine no ass with no ass? .......yeah .....no ass.

Tell me why you aint never heard a brotha say "I'm finna go down to Argentina or Chile to get me some ass"? but I bet you heard a brotha talk about going to the DR, Brazil, Cuba and Columbia tho...what do all those places have in common? Yeah, Africans and lots of African DNA and a whole lotta salty native and white bytches saving up to go buy an ass so they can fit in the Morenas, you nikkas need to stop living in denial, smh you nikkas are sad as fukk if you didn't know that.

SouthSac916

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento
So Haiti was one country of two of the islands of Hispaniola and was once a Spanish colony for a portion of it's history. Formally saint Domingue or santo Domingo Then the French came then we got independence. Our colonials mastered never stayed long

:lolbron::yeshrug:
The French colonized Haiti after Spain. The French left more of a lasting impression.

Think about the French were in Florida, as Huegnots. But the Spanish gave them the boot. Ending French influence and customs in the are. Then Spain reigned until the U.S. took over. The last in power, the U.S., has an influence but you see lots of Spanish flavor as well.

Same with Haiti. Haiti was once one with the Dominican Republic. France took over. The black Haitians took over giving a mix of black African and French culture. You don't see a lot of Spain there.

My point is Haiti is not Latin America because the black and French had longer lasting cultural effects. This because blacks and French were more recent rulers. Same with Florida. They have u.s. and Spanish custom because those were the last rulers of its territory. Same with Louisiana. French were there last, leaving the only French styled judicial system in the U.S. Hell Latin people don't even claim Haiti. So why are you tryin to join them. They don't even want your asses.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
The French colonized Haiti after Spain. The French left more of a lasting impression.

Think about the French were in Florida, as Huegnots. But the Spanish gave them the boot. Ending French influence and customs in the are. Then Spain reigned until the U.S. took over. The last in power, the U.S., has an influence but you see lots of Spanish flavor as well.

Same with Haiti. Haiti was once one with the Dominican Republic. France took over. The black Haitians took over giving a mix of black African and French culture. You don't see a lot of Spain there.

My point is Haiti is not Latin America because the black and French had longer lasting cultural effects. This because blacks and French were more recent rulers. Same with Florida. They have u.s. and Spanish custom because those were the last rulers of its territory. Same with Louisiana. French were there last, leaving the only French styled judicial system in the U.S. Hell Latin people don't even claim Haiti. So why are you tryin to join them. They don't even want your asses.
Haiti is a Latin country

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Yep because mexicans refused to mix with Africans so they didnt get the benefit of the african genes.

Many of those chicks in areas of african influence should be thankful for their african genes or else most of them would be shapeless like most mexican women lol.

Ehh, the Mexicans bred the black Mexican out of existence.