on a scale of 1 to over 9000, how corny is this to do for simps

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
On second thought, I am better than some of the people, males specifically, here. Not because I think I am, but it's fact.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I know what he meant, I wanted to see if he would own up to what he meant. He didn't.

And regarding that I don't think I'm better than anyone and I've curved way more dudes irl than on the coli :mjlol:
:pachaha:
Off topic, I remembered what I was gonna tell you. I thought Crippled Avengers was a parody of The Avengers:skip:

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha:
Off topic, I remembered what I was gonna tell you. I thought Crippled Avengers was a parody of The Avengers:skip:

I did too :russ:

Then I realized the movie took itself seriously :skip:

Then I started liking it :lupe:

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
:skip:

I've called you "slow" directly multiple times in tinychat. You're only proving my point.:pachaha:

How does saying "yall created a monster" = "I've called you slow"

And just because you keep saying it doesn't make it true, you've been told you're wrong multiple times and you claimed I was slow because you thought I was getting tricked out.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
This dude has gone around claiming "yall created a monster" as if my persona has been spawned from the coli. For a person that pays real close attention to people that don't even think about him he's doing a bad job at stating assumptions as fact.

I give him a chance to basically say what dwolf said for him and he went left because he knew he was wrong. "I did it for daps" :mjlol:

Then, feeling like he's been mocked he goes back to the "bu-bu-bu I've called you slow before on tinychat" argument because why not? He feels like he has clout for calling a girl a bytch for no reason and saying she's slow based off theories so trying to look smarter should do the trick.

Oh but wasn't it all supposed to just be trolling? He doesn't know if he wants to be a troll or taken seriously. It's the former when it's very convenient. Then when I troll back people can't handle it. They fold for some reason because they probably thought I was easy to fukk with.

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
@Poitier It's a say-it-with-your-chest-a-thon
full

Critical Distance

Guardian Angel
Supporter
Daps
This dude has gone around claiming "yall created a monster" as if my persona has been spawned from the coli. For a person that pays real close attention to people that don't even think about him he's doing a bad job at stating assumptions as fact.

I give him a chance to basically say what dwolf said for him and he went left because he knew he was wrong. "I did it for daps" :mjlol:

Then, feeling like he's been mocked he goes back to the "bu-bu-bu I've called you slow before on tinychat" argument because why not? He feels like he has clout for calling a girl a bytch for no reason and saying she's slow based off theories so trying to look smarter should do the trick.

Oh but wasn't it all supposed to just be trolling? He doesn't know if he wants to be a troll or taken seriously. It's the former when it's very convenient. Then when I troll back people can't handle it. They fold for some reason because they probably thought I was easy to fukk with.

Nah, I just think you're slow because you're slow. For instance, you thought that blacks outnumbered whites in the United States. :mjlol:

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Nah, I just think you're slow because you're slow. For instance, you thought that blacks outnumbered whites in the United States. :mjlol:

You called me slow way before we had that discussion and said you were just trolling so now you're nitpicking an irrelevant event to fit your argument.

And with that I admitted I was misinformed so you just call people slow that make mistakes? That means I should call you a dumbass for getting things wrong all the time.
:jbhmm:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
If you want to do sum do it, who cares if it's corny or perceived as such. You nikkas care too much bout outside opinions