Daps
nikka why do you keep makin threads bout fukkin bytches

are you tryna to prove you not gay? :pachaha:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When the box is fat and ur looking at ur fukkstick shovel past those plump lips into the warm wet pink inside.. And the mushroom tip disappears into that suffocating wonderful wetness. It feels like your dixk is melting and so does the rest of your body.
And every thrust amplifies the feeling even more. Then after some time spent growling and thrusting you reach your climax and your legs turn to linguini as you shoot your baby slime deep inside her and its the best feeling in the world. Until 5-10 seconds later you realize what you've done and you experience the lowest low ever and panic sets in and you tell that bitcj yo rinse her box out with coca cola hoping it kills all your sperm cells.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
When the box is fat and ur looking at ur fukkstick shovel past those plump lips into the warm wet pink inside.. And the mushroom tip disappears into that suffocating wonderful wetness. It feels like your dixk is melting and so does the rest of your body.
And every thrust amplifies the feeling even more. Then after some time spent growling and thrusting you reach your climax and your legs turn to linguini as you shoot your baby slime deep inside her and its the best feeling in the world. Until 5-10 seconds later you realize what you've done and you experience the lowest low ever and panic sets in and you tell that bitcj yo rinse her box out with coca cola hoping it kills all your sperm cells.

do dis work?:whoo:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
depends on the broad u fukking

its hard to explain, but you can tell when a bytch got sum good p*ssy and when her shyt wack

when its wack its gonna feel like you wasted your time

No woman (outside of ratchet hoes) are lettin yo broke, dusty, 2 time felon havin ass near them :russ: FOH! :scusthov:

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
me personally, i just cut her off :manny:

but beware tho ....good p*ssy will make yu fall for a brawd :lupe: have you doing shyt you said you would never do :mjpls:

only the strong survive nikka :birdman:

569210028.gif

#hardonhoes :smugdraper:

big_moe

Burnin' & Lootin'
Daps
Reppin
In a Concrete Jungle
Dog just go outside and get some p*ssy. These threads sort of embarrass me to even read them.

You stay giving yourself L's everytime you make a post about this kind of shyt. Just hit up Craigslist if you're that curious.

haha i agree with both these n*ggas
instead of writing threads bout how p*ssy feels, how bout ya log off this, get a girl or if ya cant do that hit up some backpages and find out why people actually end up doing time or killin n*ggas for p*ssy

yeah, we can all sit here and tell you how good p*ssy feels but until you truly experience it, your gonna be like why the f*ck am i wasting my time on Xvideos or some sh*t like that

on some real sh*t though, you should just log off, quit making these threads or you gonna end up the 43 year old virgin mang

:snoop: