On a 1-10 scale how good is PuS5y?

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
I always see the word virgin appearing anytime i make a thread. its like a reoccurring theme. Im not going to lie I spend a lot of time wondering what sex is like, and the way you nikkas bring up this virgin shyt yall make p*ssy seem like the end all be all. Is pus really that magical? Like is it so great that your willing to bypass a womans looks and physical attraction just for vaginal intercourse. The most appealing thing in initial attraction to me is usually sexual attraction like i see a bytch and im just like:datazz: i wanna fukk, but in reality i have no idea about how sex even feels. is p*ssy so :ahh: that you brehs would have sex with a female you werent attracted to? does attraction matter when smashing chicks to you brehs?

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
You stay giving yourself L's everytime you make a post about this kind of shyt. Just hit up Craigslist if you're that curious.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
depends on the broad u fukking

its hard to explain, but you can tell when a bytch got sum good p*ssy and when her shyt wack

when its wack its gonna feel like you wasted your time

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
depends....been with some women after the nut I'm out.

some you want to stick around

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
depends on the broad u fukking

its hard to explain, but you can tell when a bytch got sum good p*ssy and when her shyt wack

when its wack its gonna feel like you wasted your time

:dwillhuh: wtf, nikkas out here puttin in all this work to fukk and a bytch could have wack p*ssy? what do you do breh when this happens? im an emotional nikka, so if im hittin a bytch and that shyt aint what it id thought itd be im prob going to be angry which will make me end up doing some shyt to make that bytch hate me for the rest of her life. how you handle them wack p*ssy situations breh?