Omos married his Nubian Queen

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
But but can he wrestle a 5 star Meltzer match?
wrestling-otaku-attacks-steel-toe-v0-O5uuvNynelJY65arcQq5kx-8sMBCQxg18KjymgaxzvU.jpg

Look at this weirdo :dead:

This is your first thought instead of congratulations for that man :mjlol:

She is beautiful salute to him :salute:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Look at this weirdo :dead:

This is your first thought instead of congratulations for that man :mjlol:

She is beautiful salute to him :salute:
I actually posted about his marriage this morning and gave a shout out to black love, but I see my post here triggered you for some reason.
hit-dog-230x300.jpg

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I actually posted about his marriage this morning and gave a shout out to black love, but I see my post here triggered you for some reason.
hit-dog-230x300.jpg

Go ahead and find one post of me speaking negatively on that man’s wrasslin skill.

I know this type of back and forth is what you weirdos live for so I’ll give you some time friend. :mjgrin:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Go ahead and find one post of me speaking negatively on that man’s wrasslin skill.

I know this type of back and forth is what you weirdos live for so I’ll give you some time friend. :mjgrin:
I never said you spoke specifically about him, I'm talking about the geeks that think workrate is the most important. You also got some nerve calling people weirdos when your avi is a shirtless man. Wasn't your old avi a shirtless man as well?:mjlol:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I never said you spoke specifically about him, I'm talking about the geeks that think workrate is the most important. You also got some nerve calling people weirdos when your avi is a shirtless man. Wasn't your old avi a shirtless man as well?:mjlol:

Yes that shirtless man is one of the greatest freestyle wrestlers of all time multiple Gold Medalist Jordan Burroughs from the great state of New Jersey. :banderas: The previous shirtless man was the greatest supermiddle weight boxer of all time Andre Ward. :banderas:

Two black men who achieved greatness without compromising who they were and what they believed in :banderas:

Now am I gay for having these guys as my avi or are you gay for noticing they were shirtless instead of who they were and what they achieved :patrice: .

Salute and well wishes to this brehs marriage. That’s all the time I got for you today friend hope you learned something. :smugbiden:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Yes that shirtless man is one of the greatest freestyle wrestlers of all time multiple Gold Medalist Jordan Burroughs from the great state of New Jersey. :banderas: The previous shirtless man was the greatest supermiddle weight boxer of all time Andre Ward. :banderas:

Two black men who achieved greatness without compromising who they were and what they believed in :banderas:

Now am I gay for having these guys as my avi or are you gay for noticing they were shirtless instead of who they were and what they achieved :patrice: .

Salute and well wishes to this brehs marriage. That’s all the time I got for you today friend hope you learned something. :smugbiden:
Plenty of pics with their clothes on, you purposely chose those pics. Like I said, I gave props to Omos for marrying his beautiful queen, but you decided to start some shyt because you got offended at me taking a fun jab and his haters.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Plenty of pics with their clothes on, you purposely chose those pics. Like I said, I gave props to Omos for marrying his beautiful queen, but you decided to start some shyt because you got offended at me taking a fun jab and his haters.

A man gets married and your first thought is to search the internet for pictures of neckbeard cacs. :jbhmm:

Memorizing another man’s avis online :jbhmm:

Being uncomfortable because they aren’t wearing shirts :jbhmm:

when you play basketball ……who am I kidding you ain’t play a sport in your life :mjlol:

You got it fam hope you enjoy your Saturday :salute:

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
A man gets married and your first thought is to search the internet for pictures of neckbeard cacs. :jbhmm:

Memorizing another man’s avis online :jbhmm:

Being uncomfortable because they aren’t wearing shirts :jbhmm:

when you play basketball ……who am I kidding you ain’t play a sport in your life :mjlol:

You got it fam hope you enjoy your Saturday :salute:
I took him off ignore to see what he was saying and instead of wishing Omos well like a normal person and KIM, he posts a picture of a fat neckbeard and bytches about Dave Meltzer. :hhh:

That said, congrats to Omos. :salute: