Omi In A Hellcat Has Been Sentenced To 5.5 Years In Prison & Forfeit 30 Million In Cash Homes Whips

that guy

Superstar
Daps
30 Million is a lot, but for that kind of money you need a plan that extends beyond stunting for average folks..if your only purchases are clothing, cars and some properties then you dont have a plan to begin with. Thats what a man who just found a large bag of cash in the woods does.
There is no plan. Whatever legitimate business you do with the money from illegal businesses is money laundering.

Any criminal who whose made millions and serves time will be watched with a fine tooth comb

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Ya’ll buggin if you think he coming home and gonna be broke …

I’m not even a fan but i know he’ll be right back to living now he was nothing will change
It’s ironic that people saying he shouldn’t have been flaunting and stunting because it’s the social media following ie youtube that’s going to allow him to make money even while in prison and especially when he gets out

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
There is no plan. Whatever legitimate business you do with the money from illegal businesses is money laundering.

Any criminal who whose made millions and serves time will be watched with a fine tooth comb

Stolen funds just for stunting on the less fortunate is idiotic and almost retarded.
Then he flaunts it all for the world to see.. :mjlol:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It’s ironic that people saying he shouldn’t have been flaunting and stunting because it’s the social media following ie youtube that’s going to allow him to make money even while in prison and especially when he gets out

Exactly dude can come out and do a live stream and eat off the super chats

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Government let him commit all the crime till he got the pot hot then they came in and took it all.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps