Omarion’s baby’s mother is now pregnant by lil fizz

truth2you

All Star
Daps
This is what happens when you ladies do threesomes with "your man" to spice it up the bedroom. Omarion turnt her out. She got an itch that can never be satisfied now.
Nah, if she eating p*ssy is cause she wanted it. She probably turned Omarion out.

Remember, he got his circumcision because SHE wanted it. The p*ssy got to be good for you to decide to cut your dikk in your late 20's, just because your lady says so!

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
Goofy bytch all about promoting fitness/workouts to the masses but doesn't know the difference between a kettlebell and a dumbbell :mjlol: :mjgrin: Type to get on social media pissy drunk and share all your dirty little secrets, NO box is worth that stress :ufdup:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
How many times did you watch You Got Served?:mjgrin:

That was a horribly stupid movie. We would watch it just to make fun of that stupid shyt. Never could watch too much before we turned it off.

We’d play their songs all the time though. Especially this one.

Especially when we were in our lil high school relationships on that love shyt. B2k was perfect. :russ:

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
Which two. This was my favorite group for a minute. I loved j Boog and fizz. Never cared much for Omarion or Raz B.
Truthfully don't wanna post too much info because I still fukk with a few dudes in that crircle.

J and fizz are close tho, the other two do they own thing