Omar from The Wire appreciation thread

nose hair

Veteran
Daps

I hated when Avon had to make that deal with Marlo cause I couldn't stand Marlo

Marlo was the new nikka who won't playing by the rules at all.

He was a renegade who was doing things all his way.

But I understood Avon had to make sure his sister and family was good and he wanted in since Marlo now was the new nikka running shyt.

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
I hated when Avon had to make that deal with Marlo cause I couldn't stand Marlo

Marlo was the new nikka who won't playing by the rules at all.

He was a renegade who was doing things all his way.

But I understood Avon had to make sure his sister and family was good and he wanted in since Marlo now was the new nikka running shyt.
at the end avon stay on top while marlo had to quit or he was gonna be in prison with avon and the crew..plus wee bay got chris on the team in prison

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
at the end avon stay on top while marlo had to quit or he was gonna be in prison with avon and the crew..plus wee bay got chris on the team in prison

Damn, true.

I always admired Wee Bay as that ultimate right hand man. You lucky if you get a friend like him in life. That nikka was a road dawg for real!

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
Yup

But then it makes sense. Omar had went to war with just about everybody and even down to limping around, was still getting at nikkas without them really fukking him up. So it only made sense for some kid who now saw him as weak to be the 1 to take him out instead of all the drug dealers he had been warring with him.

But I agree, I think it's the goat tv show too. :mjcry:
Just before he got shot Omar was walkin through the hood, kids scrambling screaming Omar. One kid wasn't shook and stayed back, Kennard (i think)
If so :jbhmm: