olivia pope, why you so mad shorty? forreal forreal

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
she sent me some proof

but i think im going to need to see more to continue to vouch for her. especially after seeing these funny IP addresses she's using :leostare:

So you gonna actually give this nikka a chance to get a pic from the same bytch again :rudy:

Just ban this nikka already

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
I speak a couple of languages fluently. French, Spanish, English, and Google Translate

I'm just that nikka. :jawalrus:

tumblr_m4vjbcbYBM1qj3ir1.gif

Lawwwwwwd it's too much..........

Wait WTF...... I'mma fluck you up sims!!!!!!!!!!!! White writing...That's that shyt I donlyke!!!!!!

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Wasn't Marty Khan and Hard Face Drita both from Chicago too? I know Marty was. I remember she was 20 and she rode CTA. Just like Olivia. Hard Face showed up after Marty was banned and Olivia showed up after Hard Face was banned.

But all that posting in the female threads, her earlier posts all seem so normal. The voice thread. I don't know what to believe anymore. I never thought the other two were **** though and I don't think Olivia is either.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Wasn't Marty Khan and Hard Face Drita both from Chicago too? I know Marty was. I remember she was 20 and she rode CTA. Just like Olivia. Hard Face showed up after Marty was banned and Olivia showed up after Hard Face was banned.

But all that posting in the female threads, her earlier posts all seem so normal. The voice thread. I don't know what to believe anymore. I never thought the other two were **** though and I don't think Olivia is either.
Just ban the bytch/nikka already.