olivia pope, why you so mad shorty? forreal forreal

A

A Friend of The People

:damn: @ that pic.

Thats how u feel u no life, autistic, schizo fakkit? :why:

I'll be in the chi in a week bytch. We can handle all your :duck: face to face. I'll shove twinkies up your p*ssy and my cock and balls down your throat at the same time, Live for the Coli to watch, you demonic c*nt whore. Then the people will have no doubt your true identity. Pass the Motherfukkin grey-poupon your bird-head bytch

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
I'll be in the chi in a week bytch. We can handle all your :duck: face to face. I'll shove twinkies up your p*ssy and my cock and balls down your throat at the same time, Live for the Coli to watch, you demonic c*nt whore. Then the people will have no doubt your true identity. Pass the Motherfukkin grey-poupon your bird-head bytch

:pachaha: nikka trying to fuvk and disguise it as a threat.

funny-animal-captions-i-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
1,700 post in a month... I guess you gotta hate...gotta have a reason to post... its Spring time... How the hell u get 1,700 post in a month:snoop:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
No.

2. did them cacs spit in yo crusty ass sandwich again today bytch and ordered u to leave their restaurant at once? While ur white co-workers were able to sit and eat in the restaurant in peace? :shaq:

Im off today :mjpls:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps

th_SimmonsDAMN.gif

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa

images