Olivia pope is jesus christ himself and imma tell u how i know

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Like I said, it was just a hunch. I never followed up on it, because I didn't care. :yeshrug:

cjEG1.png

It was incredibly random that you would ask me about a poster like that, out the blue. :yeshrug:

I figured, if Jesus was actually you, maybe you were trying to catch me of guard by giving you false info.

You know you've got the pm's after this, so. :ld:

Like I said, I could care less. It was just random that this thread happened.

edit: turn out the pms happened AFTER this thread was created. Eh :manny:
:wtf: :gladbron: i was talking about jesus christ as in gods son, the bible, christianity not a coli poster :russ:

:ohhh: looks like i inadvertently stumbled into some coli conspiracy shyt

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Ya'll nikkas stay making threads about Olivia but then complain that she got an ego :rudy:

Well when you look at the first page of TLR alone and you can see Olivia's name mentioned in the titles of 4 threads :damn:

shyt If I was her I'd have an ego too :heh:

Apparently she is Jesus Christ :ohhh:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Ya'll nikkas stay making threads about Olivia but then complain that she got an ego :rudy:

Well when you look at the first page of TLR alone and you can see Olivia's name mentioned in the titles of 4 threads :damn:

shyt If I was her I'd have an ego too :heh:

Apparently she is Jesus Christ :ohhh:

exactly :pachaha:

Was my ego this big 4 weeks ago? fukk nah :jawalrus:

Mfs swear I'm annoying and how I'm a fat black bytch blah blah blah but if I search my name....I bet I'm mentioned at least 10 times a day on here in threads I never posted in :russ:

Daps
nikkas simp pope :why: hell even thoushallhustle but tell me something aint like you ever gonna see them in life anyway. not trying to hate or take away from their fire(well guess i am :russ: ) but i mean the thirst is to real over here its almost like some of yall nikkas learn nothing being on here day to day.

to me they just some chicks that like posting on forums from time to time :yeshrug: now if we made teh minority the majority in here :shaq: