Olivia pope is jesus christ himself and imma tell u how i know

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
*inserts speculation*

*inserts baseless facts*

*inserts holts name*

plat thread :whoo: :smugfavre:

You know, honestly. You can joke about this....but I had reasons to believe they might actually be the same person at one point.

It's so funny that you even brought those two names up out the blue. I mean, I really had a reason to think this, a few weeks back ago. :ld:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
You know, honestly. You can joke about this....but I had reasons to believe they might actually be the same person at one point.

It's so funny that you even brought those two names up out the blue. I mean, I really had a reason to think this, a few weeks back ago. :ld:

:leostare: What ever do you mean?

That lane bryant hem could stretch from sea to shining sea

:deadrose:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps

I'm serious.

Random PM's gave me the thought, way before this thread was even created. :yeshrug:

I don't care to "expose" anyone, or even attempt to. I like Pope. One of my favorite posters here, when she's not on her BM vs BW bullshyt.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
if only i could touch the hem of her garment:to:

:takedat:

why so? Everyone on here believe I'm someone else for some odd reason :ld:

its comedy to me
That lane bryant hem could stretch from sea to shining sea

I find it funny how u say Im a fat bytch and annoying yet ure in every thread about me :why:

I'm serious.

Random PM's gave me the thought, way before this thread was even created. :yeshrug:

I don't care to "expose" anyone, or even attempt to. I like Pope. One of my favorite posters here, when she's not on her BM vs BW bullshyt.

post the pms :birdman:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
post the pms :birdman:

Like I said, it was just a hunch. I never followed up on it, because I didn't care. :yeshrug:

cjEG1.png

It was incredibly random that you would ask me about a poster like that, out the blue. :yeshrug:

I figured, if Jesus was actually you, maybe you were trying to catch me of guard by giving you false info.

You know you've got the pm's after this, so. :ld:

Like I said, I could care less. It was just random that this thread happened.

edit: turn out the pms happened AFTER this thread was created. Eh :manny:

Daps

:what:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Like I said, it was just a hunch. I never followed up on it, because I didn't care. :yeshrug:

cjEG1.png

It was incredibly random that you would ask me about a poster like that, out the blue. :yeshrug:

I figured, if Jesus was actually you, maybe you were trying to catch me of guard by giving you false info.

You know you've got the pm's after this, so. :ld:

Like I said, I could care less. It was just random that this thread happened.
aw that? :rudy:

I thought u were talking about the other pm. :laff:

I asked that because I wanted Jesus to produce a song for me and the way u two were dapping each other and posting at each other on here, I assumed yall knew each other off the coli.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
aw that? :rudy:

I thought u were talking about the other pm. :laff:

I asked that because I wanted Jesus to produce a song for me and the way u two were dapping each other and posting at each other on here, I assumed yall knew each other off the coli.

:mjpls: