Oldest Biblical Script Ever Discovered Last Week - "Cursed You will Surely Die"

Fill Collins

I didn't mean to verge!
Daps
happy sabbath drinky cow.

Israel is actually in africa. Israel is an african tribe duh. They are not ethiopians...but look just like them. ask 1st century roman historian and general Tacitus: "Some say that the Jews were fugitives from the island of Crete, who settled on the nearest coast of Africa...Many, again, say that they were a race of Ethiopian origin, who in the time of king Cepheus were driven by fear and hatred of their neighbors to seek a new dwelling-place."

Israel, according to ancient Europeans, is African and often mistaken for Ethiopia or Egypt. They were and are black, they were and are cursed.

Back at you Chez,

Two questions:

1. Why are you using white sources to back up a Black religion?
2. If we're really G-d's chosen, why are we cursed and white Jews, who claim our alleged birthright, seemingly on top of the world?

Just looked up "people from Crete" and got this:

01.-0735.jpg

Then I looked up Ethiopians and got this:

8296112726_366568bc65_z-530x354.jpg

Neither look AA to me

Isreal is in Africa breh, around 400 years ago they changed the maps but the Middle East used to be considered Africa too. White supremacy, fakes jews, and cacs not wanting the world to know Africans started Christianity is why people think different:francis:

Who's "they"? And isn't the Middle East full of "Ishmaelites"? I'm glad those people ain't considered Black

Let me ask you another question, what Bible do you regularly use/read?

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
Back at you Chez,

Two questions:

1. Why are you using white sources to back up a Black religion?
2. If we're really G-d's chosen, why are we cursed and white Jews, who claim our alleged birthright, seemingly on top of the world?

Just looked up "people from Crete" and got this:

01.-0735.jpg

Then I looked up Ethiopians and got this:

8296112726_366568bc65_z-530x354.jpg

Neither look AA to me

Who's "they"? And isn't the Middle East full of "Ishmaelites"? I'm glad those people ain't considered Black

Let me ask you another question, what Bible do you regularly use/read?
You should look up the history of Crete.

I am able to read the text in hebrew, but beyond that the good ol KJV is still the best translation.

1. White ppl love us and steal our history all the time. It is actually a fail safe because they love our history more than we do. They will copy and preserve elements of our culture that we deem as unpopular later. this is obvious.

2. This is the very reason white ppl are successful, because we are disobedient. satan has a people too and they know our culture so well they are able to impersonate and be successful, while at the same time oppressing the original culture. The answer to both questions is because we are a stiffnecked people.

Jeremiah 17:4
"And thou, even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee; and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land which thou knowest not: for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn for ever."

Fill Collins

I didn't mean to verge!
Daps

I am able to read the text in hebrew, but beyond that the good ol KJV is still the best translation.

1. White ppl love us and steal our history all the time. It is actually a fail safe because they love our history more than we do. They will copy and preserve elements of our culture that we deem as unpopular later. this is obvious.

2. This is the very reason white ppl are successful, because we are disobedient. satan has a people too and they know our culture so well they are able to impersonate and be successful, while at the same time oppressing the original culture. The answer to both questions is because we are a stiffnecked people.

"And thou, even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee; and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land which thou knowest not: for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn for ever."

Lemme preface by saying, unlike a lot of ppl you actually read your book and even though I don't believe in it one bit, I'd rather have some ppl believe in something greater/intangible than pointless nihilism, but I don't agree with the blackwashing -

Not tryna be all b-b-but, but this really leads me to questions I personally never got a direct answer from IRL, unlike a lot of ppl:

King James was a white guy from Britain, among other things, all the way in Europe, why would he fund a Bible that would eventually leave hints for Black folk centuries later?

I agree with that answer, but I still contend that the African in African American is coastal West/Central Africa

See here's where I really stopped believing years ago:

God has predestination/knows everything we'll say, hear, do, etc. Why would he make his chosen people stubborn in the first place? and why would he create satan and whites knowing full well what would happen?

Sidenote: In the Quran, if you read along with the history of Muhammad, you can clearly see the contradictions, sudden changes in law, and "verses" that allowed him to steal, rape, loot, etc. It's a book full of threats, and honestly I get that vibe reading parts of the OT, when one man "speaks" for God, you can easily give long reaching threats

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

Telchines - Wikipedia

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
According to the bible there is a group of people that the world will be able to see the light of Yah on.

According to the bible, this group of people will be expert singers, dancers, fighters and writers.

According to the bible, this group will only be successful if they are obedient to the law of Torah.

According to the bible, this group killed its own Messiah.

Matthew 27:25
"Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children."

These being given, the children of Israel, if the bible is true, should be somewhere in a slave or semi-slave state, not in israel, with no real identity. In a cursed state. And black.

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Isreal is in Africa breh, around 400 years ago they changed the maps but the Middle East used to be considered Africa too. White supremacy, fakes jews, and cacs not wanting the world to know Africans started Christianity is why people think different:francis:

Tell me more about the map change :jbhmm:

I always believed the map was flipped upside down to put Europe on top. Upper Egypt was the southern region of Egypt which doesn't make sense unless the shyt was flipped.

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
Not this history

This history:

Genesis 10:13-14
And Mizraim begat Ludim, and Anamim, and Lehabim, and Naphtuhim, And Pathrusim, and Casluhim, (out of whom came Philistim,) and Caphtorim.

Mitzraim you know to be ancient Egypt, but you may or may not know that Caphtorim is ancient Crete.

So the original Crete people were Egyptian.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
God don’t like ugly and God don’t like @Mowgli

Leviticus 19:27
Ye shall not round the corners of your heads, neither shalt thou mar the corners of thy beard.

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
Tell me more about the map change :jbhmm:

I always believed the map was flipped upside down to put Europe on top. Upper Egypt was the southern region of Egypt which doesn't make sense unless the shyt was flipped.
The term 'Middle East' is modern and meant to disassociate it with Africa. Israel is on the same continental plate as Africa and in ancient times Israel was its beginning.

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
Lemme preface by saying, unlike a lot of ppl you actually read your book and even though I don't believe in it one bit, I'd rather have some ppl believe in something greater/intangible than pointless nihilism, but I don't agree with the blackwashing -

Not tryna be all b-b-but, but this really leads me to questions I personally never got a direct answer from IRL, unlike a lot of ppl:

King James was a white guy from Britain, among other things, all the way in Europe, why would he fund a Bible that would eventually leave hints for Black folk centuries later?

I agree with that answer, but I still contend that the African in African American is coastal West/Central Africa

See here's where I really stopped believing years ago:

God has predestination/knows everything we'll say, hear, do, etc. Why would he make his chosen people stubborn in the first place? and why would he create satan and whites knowing full well what would happen?

Sidenote: In the Quran, if you read along with the history of Muhammad, you can clearly see the contradictions, sudden changes in law, and "verses" that allowed him to steal, rape, loot, etc. It's a book full of threats, and honestly I get that vibe reading parts of the OT, when one man "speaks" for God, you can easily give long reaching threats
I appreciate it. I do try to be knowledgeable on what I believe in, or else why believe? Hebrews 11 says faith is the evidence of things unseen, not blind belief, but evidence. If we have been taught that history is white washed, it doesnt make sense to go back and re-write the history to make it black, unless there is evidence for it and evidence of prior revision.

The more I research the I find that this is not only the case, but the actual theme of history. King James funded biblical manuscript research, development and translation. This endevour became the first and best selling book of all time. At that same time the Israelites were going into the harshest slavery ever concieved, 1611. It is the 1611 King James Bible. The only time in history that this cultural swap could be successful is when the actual hebrews were unavailable for comment.