Old Yeller Presents The 2024 Democratic National Convention Thread 8/19-8/22 (Live on YouTube)

After the DNC we hype to vote Kamala???

• Harris/Walz 2024 Leggo!

Votes: 115 97.5%
  • Hell Nah I’m Voting Trump

Votes: 3 2.5%

• Total voters

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I was scanning for this thread and forgot it was supposed to be official. I thought it'd be more active right now... Yall don't hear Hillary enunciating EVERY WORD?! :gucci:

• Haha
Reactions: 2CT

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm not home now, but are they cookin' at the DNC now?! I'll have to watch highlights

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I was scanning for this thread and forgot it was supposed to be official. I thought it'd be more active right now... Yall don't hear Hillary enunciating EVERY WORD?! :gucci:
This thread probably won't do the same numbers since the fukkery levels won't be high.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

Not sure why people still get news from Twitter. It's a right wing propaganda outfit now per Elon instruction. You add AI and you should be skeptical of any shyt on that site.

But elon may be right and realize outright lies is easy to use on most of the population because they just read and believe everything on the internet. Perhaps expecting more out of people is foolish.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Not sure why people still get news from Twitter. It's a right wing propaganda outfit not per Elon instruction. You add AI and you should be skeptical of any shyt on that site.

But elon may be right and realize outright lies is easy to use on most of the population because they just read and believe everything on the internet. Perhaps expecting more out of people is coolish.
Imo it's fine to get news from it, but you need to double and triple check it. I would say this for all news though.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Imo it's fine to get news from it, but you need to double and triple check it. I would say this for all news though.
Most people don't know how do a single Check. They see the blue check, still, and think it's legit without question. That site is filled with way too much noise now for the average person who has no critical thinking skills to sort through because they fail to have the most basic of skepticism.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
This thread probably won't do the same numbers since the fukkery levels won't be high.
Oh... they gon fall thru or start making their own threads on the final day... or the moment Kamala/Tim finally speak....

Bet on it :sas1: