Old Yeller Presents The 2024 Democratic National Convention Thread 8/19-8/22 (Live on YouTube)

After the DNC we hype to vote Kamala???

• Harris/Walz 2024 Leggo!

Votes: 115 97.5%
  • Hell Nah I’m Voting Trump

Votes: 3 2.5%

• Total voters

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Oooh Biden got tongue tied lol.

They're definitely leaning in on abortion / reproductive rights right now. I think they realize that abortion is a hot bed issue for white women.

Over half of white women voted for Trump in 2016. It swayed because dude put those supreme court justices in.

It's just...from what I see...other minority groups are having kids at a higher rate. Hispanics especially and keep in mind most are catholic, don't use contraception, etc.

Asians (Indians too) aren't having babies like that.

At least with Blacks they can convince a group to use abortion to limit their population

White racists are just trying to control WW. I know I sound like a conspiracy theorist lol 😆 again I think it's ultimately the woman's choice but I think first trimester and extenuating circumstances.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
:dead:
Smart-Select-20240819-230442-Chrome.jpg

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
What the hell was wrong with Biden during the debate? He sound sharp as hell tonight :pachaha:
Ppl forget Obamas performance in his 1st debate for re election. And apparently its a thing. Bush had a bad one too. They're in the job and not used to being questioned like that. We didn't give Joe the chance for redemption.

Kamala better bring that energy :damn: