Old Yeller Presents The 2024 Democratic National Convention Thread 8/19-8/22 (Live on YouTube)

After the DNC we hype to vote Kamala???

• Harris/Walz 2024 Leggo!

Votes: 115 97.5%
  • Hell Nah I’m Voting Trump

Votes: 3 2.5%

• Total voters

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Kamala's sister, though :whoo:
HOLY shyt
MAYA HARRIS IS MARRIED TO A BREH, BREHS!!!
A Black man with short hair smiles broadly. He wears a blue button-down shirt and there is a teal background behind him.

SHE'S DOWN WITH THE BROWN!!!

a man with a beard wearing a tuxedo and a white pocket square
ain't her daughter daddy though. looking at the daughter....looks mixed with white with how light she is.

but at least she did marry a brother too at least. :blessed:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
One thing I appreciate about Kamala is she seems tough and no BS. I don't find her as charismatic as Obama was but Walz balances out her presidency.

I also liked that she said her mother told us to not complain about racial injustice but do something about it.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
It don’t matter. He wasn’t in the picture after that? He fukked up big time. His daughter running for president and he’s nowhere in sight. He seems like a bum ass.
I don't know him or his family so I'm not going to make a bunch of assumptions. I do know he's literally a Marxist so that might have a lot to do with it.

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
Kamala dope but her speeches be snoozefests :heh: i think it's cause of the way she speaks

i was looking forward to the Obamas, Bill and Biden's speeches more than this shyt :mjlol:
She isn't an Obama or Reagan-level orator, but she gets her point across. Plus she's got something going for herself to amass support like this so fast. :yeshrug:

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
I don't know him or his family so I'm not going to make a bunch of assumptions. I do know he's literally a Marxist so that might have a lot to do with it.
He’s a Marxist??

So he’s on record saying he’s not black and he’s a Marxist? No wonder they don’t talk about him. He weakens her ticket