Old white women warned to stop coming for Sex to Gambia

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
These guys are jokers.

White MEN going to the continent to have sex with underage boys and girls is a bigger problem than old white women fukking young black men/beach boys.

Why aren't they this vocal with the men? When I travel and see a fat white mothafukka sitting by himself on the plane heading to Africa I already know what's up :scust:

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
got damnnnn

FcDhalJXEAE24E4
:damn:
If I ever get that down bad financially, I'm robbing a check and cashing place or something, cuz boy it ain't no way

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The attraction thus easy money destroyed the economical and social fabric of these coastlands town and cities: cats don't wanna work anymore, go to school; they bounce on their family, etc.

Of course, the gov. should fix the issue. But it's a good thing to stop letting the country be a giant brothel.

It's a good decision.
Stop it man, nobody supposed to work for peanuts.. lol @ calling them lazy. The government has not stopped anything, that's the whole point. It's a warning not a law. Don't be naive.

When they want to stop prostitution in the west they make arrests. The situation that facilitates the exploitation has not been addressed.. they have also not implemented any law. Pure lip service due to the shame. Read between the lines. The whole shyt is about reputation. To look like you did something without doing shyt.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Stop it man, nobody supposed to work for peanuts.. lol @ calling them lazy. The government has not stopped anything, that's the whole point. It's a warning not a law. Don't be naive.

When they want to stop prostitution in the west they make arrests. The situation that facilitates the exploitation has not been addressed.. they have also not implemented any law. Pure lip service due to the shame. Read between the lines. The whole shyt is about reputation. To look like you did something without doing shyt.
If they did not stop it, my bad then. But I hope they will.

Turning the country into a brothel for old white women is bad for the country and its youth. This "business" has been destroying a good segment of the gambian youth for years now.

I'm not asking anyone to work for peanuts. But when the male prostitution thing became basically mainstream, fisher men, peasants and many other segment of the population stop their activities looking for a come up. I ain't blaming them. From the individual perspective, it's understable. But in the grand scheme of things, it's very bad. You don't build a country with a lot of your young men trying to be male hookers. It's bad incentives. Gambia is a small country... with a small population. As a leader, you also supposed to give people good incentives.

The have to do something about it. That shyt been normalize. it ain't healthy. It does not mean they should not develop the country, but you can do both. You should do both.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Right,get those underaged boys jobs before we stop those elderly women from fukking em:gucci:
There's laws for that. These are grown men. Stop the bullshyt. They don't give stern warnings for prostitution where you are they give consequences. There's not consequences here. Please telle how they stopped them? :heh:

If this was happening to white women by Black men flying in you best believe that those flights and visas would be made hard to come by. But here the government is trying to look like they care but has not announced any restrictions. Why is that?. They still want the tourist dollars but not the rep.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's laws for that. These are grown men. Stop the bullshyt. They don't give stern warnings for prostitution where you are they give consequences. There's not consequences here. Please telle how they stopped them? :heh:

If this was happening to white women by Black men flying in you best believe that those flights and visas would be made hard to come by. But here the government is trying to look like they care but has not announced any restrictions. Why is that?. They still want the tourist dollars but not the rep.

They are doing all they can do which is ask nicely:francis:

You think they are going to arresst British,swedish and German citizens? Only to have pressure put on them by those governments to release them? Also bringing awareness that many of the boys are underaged which the women may not realize. I doubt it though,these people are some sick puppies we are talking about.

People who pay for sex know theyve fukked an underaged person at some point. And are okay with it since they didnt ask for them to be underaged. If it doesnt stop maybe they escalate to consequences. I prefer this over throwing possibly unaware tourist in labor camps for a decade. Or whipping them for littering. This is fair warning which is fair.